Traditional Pro Models - 2010...

niceguy

Reaction score
On their own, I would agree--they are too weak to be useful. However, if I'm playing on the bridge, I will set the neck volume on 3-4 and pull the neck tap and put the pickup selector in the middle. It gives the normal bridge sound just a little extra 'chime' to it. It makes it just different enough from the stock BB3 sound.
I'll try it!

endial

Reaction score
I just picked up this one from the trade, the Eastman T-386. Sitting right next to me in the office. I need to go home soon...

You won't regret this part of the bargain. I LOVE my T-486. The neck and fretboard seem as big as a barn beam at first, but once you get comfy with it the sounds these guitars produce are what makes playing all worthwhile. Brings a smile and that certain "I'm home!" feeling. Beauty guitars mate! Great deal for you!

Midnight Blues

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm biased, but I think you certainly got the better end of the deal!

Congrats, HNGsD :jam: :jam: and play them in good health!

IRG

Reaction score
Got the new Trad Pro today, talk about fast shipping, sent out Friday, got it this morning (Saturday). I've been in an 8 hour gymnastics meet with my kid, so about to plug in soon, but it looks, and feels, and plays great. Very Jimmy Page like look to it. Pics later, too tired to do much right now.

HeavyPsych

Reaction score
I’ve had my LP Trad Pro (2010) for 11 years now and my only gripe is that the BB3 is too scooped/hi-mid to my taste. It might work better in conjunction with the 57 in the neck position, but on its own it just doesn’t sing right. It’s an easy fix with a replacement 4-conductor pickup.

Everything else (the locking tuners, the 57, the neck finish and overall quality) is really nice.

Comic

Reaction score
I have the 2012 Traditional Pro in a vintage burst and i just love it.

01GT Eibach

Reaction score
Another very happy 2010 Trad Pro owner (this guitar does everything well); bone stock except for strap-locks

Latest Threads