traded. Please delete.

theusualdan

Reaction score
Alright. This is a weird one. Started out life as a 2003 Les Paul Classic in gold top. It was sent by a local shop in Minneapolis for a refinish in this see through purple/wine red vibe (I have no idea why, but I’m sure the shopowner had his reasons). The top is surprisingly figured for what was originally a gold top. It’s a good refin but doesn’t seem 100% professional but certainly better than your average bear could do. It’s been PLAYED. A lot. Which makes the finish work kind of a moot point as it just looks like a well played guitar. And it plays, feels, and sounds great. The finish (as a result of the playing) has a lot of dings and scrapes but surprisingly not a lot through the finish and no breaks or cracks. Looks to be a one piece back. It’s loaded with a Burstbucker in the neck and a Seymour Duncan Whole Lotta Humbucker bridge with 50s style wiring. Case is pretty beat but all latches work.

Asking $1200 and buyer pays shipping and fees. Open to trades.

theusualdan

Reaction score
nice top, for a gold top!
Right?! My guess is that the maple isn't quite bookmatched right (it looks a little off if you look really closely), but doesn't but me a bit. Kinda hoping the PRS I have listed sells before this because I'm really on the fence about listing it.

Razzle

Reaction score
Can I get some better pics, to try and get an accurate one of the color. That color looks like a wine/burgundy. And then some pics for details on the condition and back. Case? Also it appears to not be one of the snot series, just wanna make sure.

Might consider a trade, pls pm me on what you might be interested in. thx

theusualdan

Reaction score
Can I get some better pics, to try and get an accurate one of the color. That color looks like a wine/burgundy. And then some pics for details on the condition and back. Case? Also it appears to not be one of the snot series, just wanna make sure.

Might consider a trade, pls pm me on what you might be interested in. thx
Missed the notification on this. Replied via pm.