TRADED... 2011 Bacchus "Classic Series" Cherry plain top

stratfish

Reaction score
2011 Bacchus Les Paul Classic Series BLP-STD
The Les Paul Classic Series was a small run of handmade guitars built by the skilled luthiers at Deviser Co. Ltd's "Aska" factory in Matsumoto, Japan in 2011-2012. Deviser has been making guitars since 1977.
This Les Paul is from 2011 and is serial number H00003 = the 3rd one made in 2011!

This guitar is in very good condition for an 8 year old guitar and it plays great! It is not cosmetically perfect: it does have light scratches in the center of the back (where you'd expect some "buckle rash.") and several small shallow dings across the lower bout of the back (between control cavity and body edge) that you only see in reflective light. Consequently they are almost impossible to photograph.

BLP-STD FEATURES:
  • Two piece African mahogany back & African mahogany neck
  • Beautiful full-thickness figured maple top
  • Indian Rosewood finger board with Jescar medium jumbo frets
  • Set neck with a long tenon joint
  • Gotoh tuners, bridge, and tailpiece
  • Nice medium fat 59-ish neck carve is 0.9" at first fret
  • Pickups upgraded with Tokai (Gotoh) paf mk2 pickups. Electronics include a switchcraft switch, CTS pots, and paper-in-oil capacitors, all shielded by conductive paint from the factory.
  • Weighs 9.2 pounds
  • GATOR GW-LP-BROWN case in very good condition (some scuffs)
  • Comes from a smoke-free pet-free home
Traded for a Tokai

Last edited:

Roxy13

Reaction score
These are fantastic guitars! I have 2 of them I love them so much. Great guitar for someone!

stratfish

Reaction score
SUPER COOL GUITAR FOR AWESOME PRICE - tone and play-ability of a Gibson Custom Shop Reissue for 1/2 the price and you won't cry if you put a new dent in it. Make me a decent cash offer!

BUMP!!!

Roxy13

Reaction score
Best 2 guitars I've ever played! Can't believe it's still here.

Skit

Witch Doctor
Reaction score
One great guitar for another great guitar! :thumbs: