Top I picked for a custom order ML UL Aged R9 - can't wait

SwisherSweets

Reaction score
20220808_115216.jpg

Socrates

Reaction score
Looks really nice....what finish you getting?

SwisherSweets

Reaction score
Nice, that'll look great.
I hope so. Im just worried it wont get painted how i want. Green lemon fade from painter to painter, it seems everyone has their own way of doing them. Some are real green, some are super orange. I like the mix of reds browns greens and yellow on the belly. Like in my pic above on another post.

goldtop0

Reaction score
I hope so. Im just worried it wont get painted how i want. Green lemon fade from painter to painter, it seems everyone has their own way of doing them. Some are real green, some are super orange. I like the mix of reds browns greens and yellow on the belly. Like in my pic above on another post.

Send them a pic of what lemon fade colouring you want and they'll get close to that I think.

Sct13

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
a year ....wow !!

I had one in 16 weeks pre Covd ....Best of luck and nice choice

SwisherSweets

Reaction score
Three people do all the MLs? LPs or all models? Can't imagine.

No wonder they're so pricey.

Yours is gonna be nice!
that alex tinker, hes some rep for them. He told me on the phone, didnt say what ones just said three people work just on the murphy labs. Reason i was getting that kind of info was to find out if they refinish murphy labs for repairs as a general question. He said no cos the three they got are booked just doing normal orders.

Latest Threads