Top Gun Maverick

TheX

Freedom is NOT a safe space
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched the Youtube video about making it. Tom is a fucking stud. I love that he flew his own helicopter to the last *whatever* awards show.

murmel

Reaction score
I saw it in a preview event last Wednesday. Definitely quite a bit of nostalgia. I'm not a Tom Cruise fan, and also aware that it was basically a top notch Navy recruitment movie. Still, I always liked the old one a lot, The mix of jets, music and the young Kelly Mc Gillis - just great. The new one is like the old one, just no Kelly, as she didn't age as well as Tom did. If you liked the old one, the new one is a must.

ArchEtech

Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It was a fine summer movie but I thought it was hilarious that Jennifer Connelly's character, a single mother, had a house near the beach, a Porsche and a yacht.

Well, Penny is a generals daughter so….

“a history of high-speed passes over five air control towers and one admiral’s daughter!”

Great movie. Loved it. No wokism. No destroying old heros to make room for the new ones.

Last edited:

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
Saw it last night with my wife. It was pretty fun. Didn’t make you think too hard, tugged at your strings, played the hits and got out.
It’s a Top Gun movie for people who like Top Gun movies.
DEFINITELY see it in a theater.

Latest Threads