Too much info?....to bad....Get it Done !!

PeteK

Reaction score
Is it just me or is this the new hot backstage topic? Lots of ass camera talk lately. Glad your ass is cancer free Zungle

Zungle

Reaction score
Is it just me or is this the new hot backstage topic? Lots of ass camera talk lately. Glad your ass is cancer free Zungle
Honestly on a forum with this demographic, getting a Colonoscopy/Colorectal screening and telling the why and how Colorectal cancer is so preventable should be a bold face sticky.......

If it will save one of our MLP brothers,sisters or one of their family members lives it would be an awesome thing....

Last edited:

Fret Hopper

Reaction score
Ahh... the old Arkansas Honeymoon. I remember mine well...at least the parts where I was awake.

EndGame00

Reaction score
They shoved a TV camera into my butt.... In hi-def.

Freddy G

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I get it done with my yearly physical. Glad to hear you're fine!

Bud Stoner

Premium Member
Reaction score
Got mine done a few years ago.... I had the most satisfying manliest farts while I was in and out with the drugs wearing off....
The farts I had after mine 6 years old were, for the lack of a better term...magnificent! :dude:

And I was cracking up listening to the other farters farting while being separated by a curtain.

EndGame00

Reaction score
The farts I had after mine 6 years old were, for the lack of a better term...magnificent! :dude:

And I was cracking up listening to the other farters farting while being separated by a curtain.
Yep. I had a roommate in that ward who also had a colonoscopy....

Needless to say, our butts were having a "spirited conversation"...

redcoats1976

Reaction score
had it done last year,day before thanksgiving.worst part was fasting.best part was the drug that puts you way out in la la land.i remember looking up at my innards on the monitor,thanking the doctor and nurses and wishing them a happy thanksgiving,and eating the juice and crackers afterwards.cant remember getting into my clothes or entering the recovery room other than the gurney bumping the door.and im good for 10 more years.

Zungle

Reaction score
This is likely the route I would require in the future, just reading about that syrup again makes me feel like I'm going to puke.
Like I said....

If your gonna do the syrup you have to go at it like the final phase on the show Fear Factor..............with no prize.

Last edited:

Zungle

Reaction score
Hey everyone......just get it done!!