Tonerider generators

notthedocter27

Reaction score
hi... i got a set of Tonerider Generators in a trade, brand new,.. I have not been able to test them out as i am waiting for pots to arrive,..i am a bit leary on the quality seeing as they go for one hundred a set,...has anyone tried these,..? they look nice,... but ,..i am really wondering about how they will sound,... any input is appreciated,... thanks

notthedocter27

Reaction score
I used a new Gibson 3 was toggle, 2 ernie ball pots,.. 2 dimarzio(which are too tall),.. and Mojotone Vitamin T (Oil Filled) .022uF @ 600V,.. those are fierce,... they have a pretty big presence,.. roll them off they are as sweet as honey,.. a ton of range in them...

davesowden

Reaction score
i,ve not tried Generators but I,ve liked every Tonerider pickup i,ve used. Rebel 90s, vintage wound p90s, alnico 4 HBs, Hybrid 90s-all excellent value for money.

slapshot

Reaction score
i tell everyone to give toneriders a try.
especially rebel 90s in fact i like rebel 90s better than p90s in les pauls.
but the hot p90 bridge in my junior is sublime and the vintage neck p90 went into the telecaster :yesway:

if the pots are too tall add an extra nut between the pot & the wood in the cavity

davesowden

Reaction score
I put the vintage wound p90 into the neck of a Tele as well-paired it with a Seymour Duncan antiquity 2 mini HB-awesome!

notthedocter27

Reaction score
THanks for all the input and experiences with their other pickups,.. I was gonna drop much more on Gibson 57 classic plus and GIbson classic 57... never tried them,.. maybe their better,.. but i am pleased... I did try adding the nut on the inside of the body,.. but there is nothing to thread a nut on the top side when i tried that,.. not sure if this is the case with all epi's but they do not work in the ultra,.. I am going to put them in a Jackson guitar I have... thanks again for all the input,...

ambroseangle

Reaction score
The Generators are almost in every house now a days. The usage of the generators is becoming more and more day to day, Many latest models with wide features are available in markets now a days. I hadn't come across this Tonerider generator yet. I trust electrical generators rather than motor ones. The generators that best fits for the customer should satisfy all the necessities of the customer in a wide range. The portable generators from various companies becoming more and more now a days. They can be moved from any place to any place easily and the noise coming from these generators is also low when compared to the traditional ones.

hdmi cables

DPaulCustom

Reaction score
The Generators are almost in every house now a days. The usage of the generators is becoming more and more day to day, Many latest models with wide features are available in markets now a days. I hadn't come across this Tonerider generator yet. I trust electrical generators rather than motor ones. The generators that best fits for the customer should satisfy all the necessities of the customer in a wide range. The portable generators from various companies becoming more and more now a days. They can be moved from any place to any place easily and the noise coming from these generators is also low when compared to the traditional ones.

hdmi cables
WTF?:shock:

garybaldy

Reaction score

hdmi cables
Tell us about compressors aswell

Latest Threads