Tone Report: 2001 Murphy Aged R9 with Brazilian fret board & Shed Zepps

Es Paul

Reaction score
I have not spent a lot of time there. I never do. I did try it out though. I am not one who could give you a good opinion on it since I don't use it much.

Understood. When I'm on the center position. I tend to roll the neck volume down a bit. Around 6. It gives me the nice treble cut with some low end. One of my favorite things to do!

JimmyAce2006

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Understood. When I'm on the center position. I tend to roll the neck volume down a bit. Around 6. It gives me the nice treble cut with some low end. One of my favorite things to do!

I will have to try that!

Jessenoah

Reaction score
Something I use to get a good middle position, its so stupid its mind blowing, EQ your amp to sound good while playing in the middle position, and then when you switch to the bridge it will really be aggressive and cut through the mix, and the neck pickup should clean up nicely and not sound too boomy

Hopefully it works for you guys as well!

RobP

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! Good stuff!:thumb:

sj250

Reaction score
Awesome, and I can only wish I could play like that on a good day let alone being rusty with raw fingers! :dude:

Luckynumber3

Reaction score
Wow, nails the sound!:wow:

Apparently Warner Chappelle (Wtf?) thought it was so close that they blocked your last vid!

JimmyAce2006

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Wow, nails the sound!:wow:

Apparently Warner Chappelle (Wtf?) thought it was so close that they blocked your last vid!

It works for me. But sometimes youtube does that. When it does it to me, I just refresh the page & it will usually play.

decoy205

Reaction score
haha you actually are making excuses for that playing????? WTF your playing is always awesome. Sounds phenomenal man.

ledfree

Reaction score
haha you actually are making excuses for that playing????? WTF your playing is always awesome. Sounds phenomenal man.
+1 and many zeros.

I know I'm bit late to this party so to speak. I have been thinking about pulling the trigger on some Sheds. But have been kind of put off by stories of long wait/none appearnce of pickups. How long did it take to get your pups?

I also hope the stories are not true!:fingersx:

Latest Threads