Tone Bender mkII Replica ~~ NOS OC75 Transistors ~~ Tonebender clone

coldengray

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a Twin Bender...looking forward to comparing this to my Soul Bender.

fishergary

Reaction score
hi are you still making these ? if so i would love to be put on the list ...

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Reaction score
I ended up with an early one. Top notch product, built with knowledge and care. :thumb:

Dave M

Reaction score
Thread should be deleted

The Member Classifieds forum is FREE to MLP members who want to sell their personal items only. If you have mass quantity of stuff to sell and/or are running a music-related business, you should NOT post ads in here. Doing so is considered spam and may result in a possible ban. Vendors/Dealers need to purchase a subscription here: http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/payments.php

Then a good house cleaning could very well be in order. There are others in this particular forum who are constantly selling a lot more than just personal items; that are thinly veiled dealers. But, you or I do not make or enforce the rules of the forum, so there we go.

Free bump for Ramble, which I hope makes up a little for my derail and distraction.

sibyrpunk

Reaction score
What is the usual wait time for a pedal? The Tone Bender and Marvel both sound fantastic.

Stinky Kitty

Reaction score
I Love my Tone Bender! And Tim's customer service is second to none!

First class fellow, top notch craftsman, awesome pedal.

Buy with confidence!

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Reaction score
"Clone Bender" that's all you need, man. LOVING this pedal, btw! ...and not a "pedal guy" either.

I wound myself a set of buckers, made just to get along with fuzz pedals, after lots of fighting with FF and TB and other germanium circuits with conventional buckers to get a good tone and usable rollback on the vol knob. Oh man, I'm having a helluva time!!!

I'm lost in "harmonic saturation land" but clarity is only a rollback away. Good s#it!!!

coldengray

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I got a chance to use my Twin Bender in a jam session this weekend...it rocks!

Latest Threads