Tone Bender mkII Replica ~~ NOS OC75 Transistors ~~ Tonebender clone

alvo

Reaction score
Just got my Twin Bender. All I can say is...
GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY

Frails

Reaction score
If anyone has one for sale used, I'll take it. If not, I'll go new. PM me please if you're looking to sell or trade yours...

etzeppy

Reaction score
What a cool pedal. I do not need one but I sure do want one.

Stinky Kitty

Reaction score
PM Sent!

Reply Received.

Payment sent...

Can't wait to hear AND see this pedal!

Anticipating some RonnoTone

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Reaction score
Interested in some builder-to-builder trading?

I'm in the mood to keep business in the family lately. If you are interested in any of my pickups or NOS caps/wiring harnesses, etc. I would be willing to work out a trade with you. Tone benders are one of the few pedals I actually like. Presently, I use a Dice Works Finale set to the TB setting and I LOVE it's thick amazing forceful sound.

I'd prefer a nice dedicated circuit like yours though. Let me know if you're into the idea. Custom winds, whatever. Let's talk if you're not strictly seeking cash. :cheers:

Stinky Kitty

Reaction score
Awesome pedal! Stellar customer service, above and beyond!!

This pedal N*A*I*L*S that tone...

RambleFX

Reaction score
I'm all caught up at the moment, and have an extra Twin Bender ready to ship. $150 shipped US. [email protected] or shout at me here.

ALSO - Check out my newest creation, the Marvel Drive. It's a Marshall flavored distortion pedal dressed up with an actual plexi panel, just like the amps! It's an original design that uses stacked and cascaded JFETs to respond very tube-y. I'm excited about this one, it has the grind and 'kerrrr-ang' of a vintage Marshall. The plexi panel may be limited to the first 25, I haven't decided yet.

Marvel Drive by Ramble FX
MD1800px_zps72fdd49c.jpg

DrakeZero

Reaction score
Have to admit Tim, a friend of mine owns a plexi HW amp and your Marvel Drive pedal sounds identical to it. Well done.

DADGAD

Reaction score
I was pretty blown away at the demo. Really has that flavor.

Frails

Reaction score
I'm all caught up at the moment, and have an extra Twin Bender ready to ship. $150 shipped US. [email protected] or shout at me here.

ALSO - Check out my newest creation, the Marvel Drive. It's a Marshall flavored distortion pedal dressed up with an actual plexi panel, just like the amps! It's an original design that uses stacked and cascaded JFETs to respond very tube-y. I'm excited about this one, it has the grind and 'kerrrr-ang' of a vintage Marshall. The plexi panel may be limited to the first 25, I haven't decided yet.

Marvel Drive by Ramble FX

Tim we'd love to get your pedals at The GSO

Cygnus

Banned
Reaction score
Thread should be deleted

The Member Classifieds forum is FREE to MLP members who want to sell their personal items only. If you have mass quantity of stuff to sell and/or are running a music-related business, you should NOT post ads in here. Doing so is considered spam and may result in a possible ban. Vendors/Dealers need to purchase a subscription here: http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/payments.php

DADGAD

Reaction score
If you start back at the first post, he was only selling a few personally built ones. He has since grown and we all have kept posting. Perhaps he should be in the vendor section these days but deleting this thread would be losing some great fuzz info. If we just keep it on topic about his original benders all should be good. Seriously this guy is a talented builder. His marvel drive sounds fantastic and eerily similar to my HW Plexi.

RambleFX

Reaction score
Thread should be deleted

The Member Classifieds forum is FREE to MLP members who want to sell their personal items only. If you have mass quantity of stuff to sell and/or are running a music-related business, you should NOT post ads in here. Doing so is considered spam and may result in a possible ban. Vendors/Dealers need to purchase a subscription here: http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/payments.php

You're right. I shouldn't have continued to post items for sale in this thread and will not do so in the future. The mods can decide if part or all of this thread should be removed.

Latest Threads