Tommy Lee Punched Out By His Own Son

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
I saw the headline and didn't even need to read the article to know that alcohol and drugs were at the root of it.

How many adult, family fights/breakups/feuds/whatever are fueled by drugs and alcohol? I know several families within which there are factions that don't talk to one another (for years and decades) or ostracise a member or two or otherwise carry bad blood. When you get to the real root, the story usually starts with "Well, dad and uncle Jimmy were about half way through a handle of bourbon..."
This goes beyond alcoholism. It’s assholeism.

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
Premium Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I gotta say it....what a little bitch!! The drunken asshat gets into it with his son,son catches him with a good one and the asshat posts a selfie of his fat lip?!? Gimme a fvckin’ break,man....
Not to mention the law is involved?? Disgusting.....

smk506

Reaction score
Radio dj said Tommy was posting 'unflattering' pics (whatever that means) of Pam and talking shit online, kid came over to back up his mom, Tommy was drunk and it ended with him getting popped in the face. He's apparently now talking shit about how he gave his son everything and he betrayed him.

Now from my perspective, my father is at least 100% a better man than Tommy and I admire him more than any other person on this planet. If he behaved the same way to my mom as Tommy does Pam, I'd be over to pop him one too.

Of course, maybe easy to say as I sit here on my high horse with the privilege of having an admirable father who treats the people in his life with love and respect and a mother worthy of such...

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
Some nobody pussy asshat gives his douche head rock star dad a puffy lip due to a temper tantrum. Good thing there were no men in this fight.

Tommy Lee has his feels hurt now because asshat won't say sorry.
So Tommy Lee thinks that public humiliation is the best lesson.
Thing is, Tommy Lee is more of an asshat and no more mature than his son so his daddy teachin seems to be backfiring on him.

PLUS: slow news day

I Break Things

Reaction score
I saw the headline and didn't even need to read the article to know that alcohol and drugs were at the root of it.

How many adult, family fights/breakups/feuds/whatever are fueled by drugs and alcohol? I know several families within which there are factions that don't talk to one another (for years and decades) or ostracise a member or two or otherwise carry bad blood. When you get to the real root, the story usually starts with "Well, dad and uncle Jimmy were about half way through a handle of bourbon..."
Too true, mate. My sister got hooked on opiods, and she was like a completely different person - totally psychotic - and she used to be like a second mom to me. She's finally sober, but my brothers still won't speak to her.

I Break Things

Reaction score
I gotta say it....what a little bitch!! The drunken asshat gets into it with his son,son catches him with a good one and the asshat posts a selfie of his fat lip?!? Gimme a fvckin’ break,man....
Not to mention the law is involved?? Disgusting.....
Tommy is being a total drama queen. I guess he hasn't been getting enough attention lately.

Kind of sucks that just a fat lip results in police getting involved. This kind of stuff is a waste of resources. A lot of my dad's best friends were made by fighting.

His best friend was new to the school in 2nd grade and sitting in my dad's seat. My dad told him that was his seat and Ricky responded with, "What're you going to do about it?" They tore the English classroom to pieces. Principal brought them in to ask what it was about and if they could behave now. My dad and Ricky both said, "Anyone who can fight like that is alright with me." They're still best friends to this day, after school, military service, and law enforcement.

Crotch

Support MLP Veterans & Vendors
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
He also said his son has guns and was crazy.

Bluesky

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
My dad has kicked my ass several times. Never once did I ever think about raising a hand to him. No respect. I love him now for it. Cut the kid and Pam off completely. See how long they last.

I Break Things

Reaction score
My dad has kicked my ass several times. Never once did I ever think about raising a hand to him. No respect. I love him now for it. Cut the kid and Pam off completely. See how long they last.
I think it depends on context. If you're getting a whipping for doing something stupid and you deserve it, yeah, you should take your punishment. If your father is drunk and goes after you, it's reasonable to defend yourself.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
That chick has skills...

View attachment 295933
Is that his girlfriend? She must have to practice. I saw that movie. Funniest part is when he uses his third leg to honk the horn. Then he honks the wife. How lovely. They must have been devastated when that tape 'slipped' out. No, his kid should be totally normal growing up under those circumstances.