Tommy Flop= "C'mon Tim FOCUS!" w/pics

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Tommy Flop-FEZZ bassist< 2007-2008------------6 year break----2014-2021-bassist AND Musical Director.

He had me play THREE solos last session- Last Saturday---"Tim, I want you to cut more solos on Purple Mind---still giving me SHIT solos-"

"Tommy? I'm like Ultra-Man I glow REAL strong ----only have so much--

"Yeah Yeah.'

"Chris, Stunt Guitarist #1, do some "spackling" over my solo-go Eddie Hazel.'

Chris has really become an important member of FEZZBAND

"OK, Tommy-next session I'll play 3 more solos-YOU'LL LOVE THEM!"

Tommy grumbles......"I need to get 'faced tonight..

"YES-YOU DO!

I'm the 34 BEST GUITARIST in cosmos-STILL get my feet to the fire!

Here are pics from last session-TOMMY WAS NOT PLEASED!
Here I am getting in a trance-channeling my inner Blackmore
1618359925239.png

Tommy praying
1618359962751.png

Tommy wishing he didn't get fired from his PAYING Cover band.
1618360028230.png

Tommy needing a shot+++TIM-THIS IS A SHIT SOLO.
1618360086084.png

Barn filled with demons.
1618360124985.png

Who cares what Tommy says-GREAT POSE!
1618360167758.png

Me pleading my case to Jesse and Tony

1618360244707.png

Tommy---"Jeeesh....TIM STINKS-------Jesse and Tony thinking- Tim is no Ed King.
1618360312616.png

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
cassette rack= cool!
six string, where we record is a time capsule-walls LOADED with Molly Hatchet, Outlaws, Skynyrd clippings and posters. Recording on REAL tape is a joy- at first Jesse+Tony thought we were a JUNK band---then I started bringing in vintage amps from the 50's and 60's and KICKASS guitars.

"WOW! This Tim guy is not a PUNK-he is a damaged 70's rocker."

Jesse" I was telling my muso friends about you----they are Pop Punk, shades of Metal,some Prog....but, not really, they are like original Alice Cooper band."

I'll take that summation ANY day. Spiders in my Stew does "echo" The Black Widow- I even do a spoken word at the end.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
And now Tim will get 4 stacks of 'Plexi, but I love that he thinks of us as "his Muso friends."
Bil, that was Jesse talking- I say MUTANT GUITARISTS I know.I want little amps PUSHED-no stacks for me. My main amps are a 50w Sundown and a 5 watt Silvertone-there is a Marshall Stack there-NO THANKS- I want Blowing up combo tones.

Last edited:

smk506

Reaction score
What, they wanted Richie Samboring to cut solos all day?

Next time, fool them all, demand countless retakes and overdubs. Agonize over everything.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
What, they wanted Richie Samboring to cut solos all day?

Next time, fool them all, demand countless retakes and overdubs. Agonize over everything.
s, in Tommy's defense- I would rather play FOOL -bleed all over-----hail Satan-play JOKE solos....yeah, I'm a bad apple.

smk506

Reaction score
Even rotten apples are food for pigs though.

“I’m going to have to do this again guys, listen to how dead my b string sounds.”

“No, not flat, dead.”

“Emotionally, I’d feel better if maybe I just replaced that string and tried again...”

“I’m hungry”

“Hey, I’m going to cut this again, I don’t like that bend.”

“Let me try playing it on the strat...”

“Maybe the Supro...”

“No, I need the tele after all, it’s just... this new b string sounds so bright, maybe I should change all of them?”

“Is anyone else thinking lunch?”

“I can’t decide between a ‘Leslie West’ kind of lead, something meaner, I don’t know... I really could eat though.”

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Even rotten apples are food for pigs though.

“I’m going to have to do this again guys, listen to how dead my b string sounds.”

“No, not flat, dead.”

“Emotionally, I’d feel better if maybe I just replaced that string and tried again...”

“I’m hungry”

“Hey, I’m going to cut this again, I don’t like that bend.”

“Let me try playing it on the strat...”

“Maybe the Supro...”

“No, I need the tele after all, it’s just... this new b string sounds so bright, maybe I should change all of them?”

“Is anyone else thinking lunch?”

“I can’t decide between a ‘Leslie West’ kind of lead, something meaner, I don’t know... I really could eat though.”
Smk, PREACHING TO THE CHOIR! The SNOWMANFEZZ side="You know-let the past be the past-SURE-many of your so-called BROTHER guitarists talked soundmen into shutting off your power, but, you should set a shining example-use EVERY guitar+pedal+amp----make Pete+Tony+Ace+Jimmy proud----work THE CRAFT....

DEVILFEZZ="Screw the world-coast-bleed RIP OFF THE STINKERS!

Constant battle--------------I really get alot from this static realm...........

Leslie West was in my top 10 live guitarists-some day I'll write a thread about THE GODS OF LIVE GUITAR!

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I had my doubts, but that pickguard is the business. Super mojo.
s, first time I saw it-UGGGGGG--- I kept watching vids---"Could I own this?" Then MRS.FEZZ -"I'm buying you that guitar-I love it." In person? Almost looks worse-UNTIL-plug it in-HOLY PAGE-crushing+cascading tones-all 3 positions! That pickguard=UNREAL! Flat out Cock ROCK- I really do not want to play out again- I'm into the whole chickenshit HEEL Champion--"Defend FEZZBELT? Nah...put my feet up.

I will play for my band in 2022-I will DESTROY+BLIND drunks with my liquid mercury pickguard- WELL WORTH $1400.

Latest Threads