Today I learned what “dogging” means...

six-string

Reaction score
That's the leashed of our worries! This thread started out being about a bunch of brits fucking in cars. Howl we ever get back on track at this rate?
well the Musher has to get the lead dog in line and the rest of the team will follow!

scott1970

Reaction score
My old lieutenant, who is now retired, was a grizzled, old school veteran who spent his entire career working the road. He had a natural gift for telling stories.

On one occasion he came upon a parked car rocking away in the dark. He tapped the window, a door opened up, and three nekkid dudes were inside going to town on each other. The way he would tell the story would leave tears in everyone's eyes. An absolute riot.

PeteK

Reaction score
My old lieutenant, who is now retired, was a grizzled, old school veteran who spent his entire career working the road. He had a natural gift for telling stories.

On one occasion he came upon a parked car rocking away in the dark. He tapped the window, a door opened up, and three nekkid dudes were inside going to town on each other. The way he would tell the story would leave tears in everyone's eyes. An absolute riot.

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
My fiancé works in the city and sees a lot of the craziness on the streets downtown. Here’s this morning’s text:

Her: I just saw a girl on State St. in a bikini yelling at cars. And asking for bus money. This guy said “I’ll give you $5 to shut the f**k up and get dressed”.

Me: LOL

Her: I stayed to watch but I’m inside now.She asked me if I wanted to go dogging with her.I didn’t respond just went back in.

Me: what’s “dogging?”

Her: I’m googling lol....British slang for public sex? The f**kkk

Me: wow

Her: wowow

View attachment 479229

I nearly fell out of my chair reading through that one. Who knew?
Friday is coming!

Latest Threads