To anybody who doesn't venture to the Backstage much!

-=[Shifty]=-

Epi Verification Expert
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'd like to bring to your attention, the "MLP Player's Rally".
The event is organized by our members mrpesca and River. It gave members the opportunity to enter self recorded material (covers and originals). The entries were put in different categories and it's up to all members to vote for the entry they like best. All entries are anonymous to keep it about the music and not make it a popularity contest.

The entry submission period is already over and the voting polls are already up.
So, to anybody who is interested in hearing what great musicians our members are, please take a listen to the submitted material and vote for your favorite in the polls.

Here's the link to the "MLP Player's Rally" thread. If you plan to vote, please read through it to familiarize yourself with the concept and rules of the rally.

Here's a link to the sticky on top of the Backstage. It contains the links to all the voting polls and a link to the soundclick page with all the entries. http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/backstage/61987-mlp-players-rally-polls-links.html
(Since polls here are limited to 10 options it was necessary to make two polls for certain categories, please keep it to one vote per category)

A big thanks to mrpesca and River for organizing this event! :thumb:
Also, big respect to all the entrants. There's some great talent out here and the entries will give you a hard time to choose your favorite, I promise. :D

-=[Shifty]=-

Epi Verification Expert
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9L8iBW3he8]YouTube - its all over now baby blue[/ame]

leftyguitarman

Reaction score
Nobody else has posted in this thread? Wow.

I voted in all but one of the player's rallies right after they were put together and I listened to all the stuff. There was a lot of great tracks, no doubt.

The Laserist

Reaction score
Nobody else has posted in this thread? Wow.

I voted in all but one of the player's rallies right after they were put together and I listened to all the stuff. There was a lot of great tracks, no doubt.

Didn't find out about until now. Maybe next time. Great idea though, hope it continues.:applause:

Latest Threads