Tired of Hearing About Illegals...

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
One highway patrolman in New Mexico, one U.S. Army major who is a doctoral candidate in mathematics at the U of Pennsylvania,

They have to live off the taxpayer? They couldn't get honest jobs?!?*

* In case anyone doesn't get it, this is a joke and a direct reference to a joke that was made in The West Wing about this very issue (the President was complimenting someone on the great strides their family had made since illegally entering the country).

kmk108

Reaction score
Your homophobia is showing. And your ignorance: the Democratic National Committee is not part of the justice system.

Tell that to them. They sure enjoy putting people up on the stake and having their way with them, no matter how tasteless.

So is Dubya Shrub, but you don't seem to want him prosecuted and deported.

rolleyes.gif

Is it possible to debate without bringing him into the picture? What the hell does he have to do with ANYTHING?

darkr_reaver

Reaction score
This is all our own fault though. We're the demand and Mexico, Asia, and Africa are the supply. Whether its drugs, guns, or cheap labor, we're the ones that want it. It makes us money though, maybe not for the middle or lower class, but it gets the guys on top even higher. I just want to see things fixed instead of hearing people bash on anyone entering here for a chance at a good life.

I have this friend at work who flew in from Afghanistan. He went through the proper process and has a degree in civil engineering, but once he came here they said it didn't count for jack and that he'd have to start over in college. At the same time, his student loan and financial aid requests are being shot down because he 'has a degree', apparently they say it does count and that because of it they won't give him money to help.

Its sad when doing things the right way gets us nowhere. This is what I'd like to see fixed, so that everything can start moving again and people care about people and not profit.

Deftone

Reaction score
I can't figure out how illegals can get a drivers license and insurance so easily. Shouldn't that be stopped first?

They have neither. They drive illegally, sometimes intoxicated and they simply run away when the cause an accident. I know at least a few people who have been hit by illegal immigrants.

Deftone

Reaction score
This is all our own fault though. We're the demand and Mexico, Asia, and Africa are the supply. Whether its drugs, guns, or cheap labor, we're the ones that want it. It makes us money though, maybe not for the middle or lower class, but it gets the guys on top even higher. I just want to see things fixed instead of hearing people bash on anyone entering here for a chance at a good life.

Speak for yourself. I don't buy illegal drugs or guns, I've never hired an illegal and I never would. I vote Libertarian so you can't blame me for any of this crap.

Evil Twin

Reaction score
They have neither. They drive illegally, sometimes intoxicated and they simply run away when the cause an accident. I know at least a few people who have been hit by illegal immigrants.

One of my cousins was hit by a drunk illegal last summer. He had no license, no insurance, and an expired tag. For some reason I can't fathom, he never spent a day in jail for it.

JMV

Reaction score
One of my cousins was hit by a drunk illegal last summer. He had no license, no insurance, and an expired tag. For some reason I can't fathom, he never spent a day in jail for it.

Sure as hell would not have been the case if your cousin were the one drunk without license, insurance, etc.

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PDHFZCT_TE]YouTube - The Immigrant Song ~ Welcome to Britain Today[/ame]

Everything is funnier in a song right?

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOHOHKBEqE&feature=fvw]YouTube - Ray Stevens - Come to the USA[/ame]

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Ruined, I tell you! Ruined!!

Here's an example: my sister-in-law's family. Parent snuck over the border into El Paso as teenagers. Had four kids. One grew up to be a slacker who still lives at home at age 36. The other three? One highway patrolman in New Mexico, one U.S. Army major who is a doctoral candidate in mathematics at the U of Pennsylvania, one family practice physician in Wisconsin.

I don't know how much longer the nation can survive that kind of abuse.

If they had stayed in Mexico and been that successful, maybe the place would actually be livable.

Latest Threads