Tired of Hearing About Illegals...

nick1962

Reaction score
I genuinely believe that what has happened to my country, England, is a direct offense against democracy. [It is my England, I have a wealth of family that have lived here for over three hundred years], even though it was technically colonized all those centuries ago.

No one was ever asked about how many to let in etc. Or told what could happen. The government just went ahead and whipped up its own funeral pyre.
No referendums, nothing!.

It's like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre. - The great man.

Here, here! My grandmother was never asked how she felt about her neighbourhood of seventy years being transformed into a bloody pakistani ghetto.

Oranjeaap

Reaction score
Yeah, im also tired about hearing about illegals.

Problem is you hear about them every fucking day :D

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Put the kids back to work. High school drop out rates are increasing and we might as well let the little shiats learn how to run a machine or two.

SKATTERBRANE

Banned
Reaction score
Put the kids back to work. High school drop out rates are increasing and we might as well let the little shiats learn how to run a machine or two.

Actually, not far from a damned good idea. Remember trade schools?

hipofutura

Reaction score

That's a hell of an idea, Pwozzie. The problem is there aren't any more freaking machines for them to run.

KP

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Solution. If you do not have them, you will not hear about them.

Hack

Reaction score
I can't figure out how illegals can get a drivers license and insurance so easily. Shouldn't that be stopped first?

Reaction score
Here, here! My grandmother was never asked how she felt about her neighbourhood of seventy years being transformed into a bloody pakistani ghetto.

I hear ya man! :thumb:

It's a total disrespect from a government whereby democracy was left floundering with no backbone.

rxbandit

Reaction score
some posts in this thread.... All I can say is wow.

Reaction score
It's a crime. Look at the sanctuary cities. Look at the sanctuary states and how they've been ruined. The law is the law, period.

Ruined, I tell you! Ruined!!

Here's an example: my sister-in-law's family. Parent snuck over the border into El Paso as teenagers. Had four kids. One grew up to be a slacker who still lives at home at age 36. The other three? One highway patrolman in New Mexico, one U.S. Army major who is a doctoral candidate in mathematics at the U of Pennsylvania, one family practice physician in Wisconsin.

I don't know how much longer the nation can survive that kind of abuse.

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Ruined, I tell you! Ruined!!

Here's an example: my sister-in-law's family. Parent snuck over the border into El Paso as teenagers. Had four kids. One grew up to be a slacker who still lives at home at age 36. The other three? One highway patrolman in New Mexico, one U.S. Army major who is a doctoral candidate in mathematics at the U of Pennsylvania, one family practice physician in Wisconsin.

I don't know how much longer the nation can survive that kind of abuse.

It doesn't matter if an anchor baby cures cancer. Their parents are still criminals.

TeleDog

Pain in the Rear!
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It's a problem, immigration law doesn't work and there's a crude reality nobody's dealing with because it's a political time bomb.

That said, there's very few here or elsewhere who could tell you exactly what's wrong and how to fix it. All you hear is the extremes, mass deportations or unconditional amnesties, and neither is a viable solution IMHO.

Byron999

Reaction score
I can't figure out how illegals can get a drivers license and insurance so easily. Shouldn't that be stopped first?

They are now changing rules here in Washington State, still really lax though cause one doesn't have to prove citizenship to get a D/L. Seems a lot of Illegals come here to WA, get a D/L, then take back to other states, and use that to work the system there.

Reaction score
It's a problem, immigration law doesn't work and there's a crude reality nobody's dealing with because it's a political time bomb.

That said, there's very few here or elsewhere who could tell you exactly what's wrong and how to fix it. All you hear is the extremes, mass deportations or unconditional amnesties, and neither is a viable solution IMHO.

Agreed. It's a complex issue with very little rational discussion. Emotion and overt racism seem to be the dominate drivers of the debate. And because of the stupidity and ignorance infections that have crippled U.S. society, government and political process, there will be no serious attempts to understand the issue and find a solution in the foreseeable future.

Latest Threads