Tired of Hearing About Illegals...

vintageJIM

Banned
Reaction score
if not for our government providing a revolving door for the illegals, none of us would be hearing about them

I'm just as tired of hearing about them as anyone else but at least if we keep hearing about them, until at last the government keeps them out of MY GOD DAMN country, then I suppose I will keep listening when someone bitches :thumb: ..................

Deftone

Reaction score
If it wasn't a problem, there wouldn't be anything to complain about. I'm damn tired of people being here illegally and even more tired of the people that hire them.

+1. Illegals come here and get free food, medical care and educations that come out of my tax dollars.

darkr_reaver

Reaction score
if not for our government providing a revolving door for the illegals, none of us would be hearing about them

I'm just as tired of hearing about them as anyone else but at least if we keep hearing about them, until at last the government keeps them out of MY GOD DAMN country, then I suppose I will keep listening when someone bitches :thumb: ..................

So that's the best we got? To keep bitching until government does something? There's no reward for doing things the right way anymore. That's what makes me embarrassed. Not since the first white guys landed here, and not now. From the way we talk, to the way we think, something is very wrong.

Oranjeaap

Reaction score
Here we go again :laugh2:

Okay, you might be tired about hearing about Illegals.

Im tired of the people trying to defend them. Im tired of the people not seeing the problem, or WORSE, looking the other way! Problems dont fix them selves, they only get worse.

kmk108

Reaction score
So that's the best we got? To keep bitching until government does something? There's no reward for doing things the right way anymore. That's what makes me embarrassed. Not since the first white guys landed here, and not now. From the way we talk, to the way we think, something is very wrong.

I'm confused. From the sounds of it, you have no problem with illegal immigration, but what they're doing is completely going against what is legally right.

Oh, and acting like it's not a problem sure as hell isn't going to solve anything.

darkr_reaver

Reaction score
I'm confused. From the sounds of it, you have no problem with illegal immigration, but what they're doing is completely going against what is legally right.

Oh, and acting like it's not a problem sure as hell isn't going to solve anything.

I have a problem with the system as a whole. The way it takes so damn long and costs so much and how every man blames the group of people for their economic struggles when its all because of sweatshops that corporations make in Asia to cut costs that we lose our jobs. I just want people to quit hating on a group of people looking for a brighter tomorrow and to start looking at the guys that are looking to make a profit at the cost of their own country.

I keep saying its a problem, but the only options people are beingleft with are ones that fall outside the law. I lost two people dear to my family last week because they didn't have the money to cover their medical expenses, all because the rest of my family is on some damn waiting list and can barely afford the food they eat.

I just have a problem with this stupid blame game, because all I hear is people bitching about illegals and not a government that can't agree to do anything together.

vintageJIM

Banned
Reaction score
+1. Illegals come here and get free food, medical care and educations that come out of my tax dollars.

yep, I saw it on 60 Minutes once; Julio & Juanita come here from illegalville, plop their illegal asses down in the 'burbs, Juanita pops out Juan, Juan grows up, all the while he's getting FREE medical & FREE education, and when he graduates high school, he gets government grants & low cost loans because his parents are low income

My country is F****** insane ........................

es345guy

Reaction score
Man, That's pretty weak in reference to the claim of most of us being "Illegal".

I just thought it was funny that he is from Germany and wants to bring up the history of my country considering both countries histories. As far as my point being weak just look at his. Nothing more needed really.

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
I just thought it was funny that he is from Germany and wants to bring up the history of my country considering both countries histories. As far as my point being weak just look at his. Nothing more needed really.

I never said, the German history was legal :cool:

kmk108

Reaction score
I have a problem with the system as a whole. The way it takes so damn long and costs so much and how every man blames the group of people for their economic struggles when its all because of sweatshops that corporations make in Asia to cut costs that we lose our jobs. I just want people to quit hating on a group of people looking for a brighter tomorrow and to start looking at the guys that are looking to make a profit at the cost of their own country.

I keep saying its a problem, but the only options people are beingleft with are ones that fall outside the law. I lost two people dear to my family last week because they didn't have the money to cover their medical expenses, all because the rest of my family is on some damn waiting list and can barely afford the food they eat.

I just have a problem with this stupid blame game, because all I hear is people bitching about illegals and not a government that can't agree to do anything together.

But it's not like the government is forcing these people to break the law. They're just allowing it to happen. You don't just blame the police force when people do things illegal do you? Blaming companies that hire the illegals and the government that allow it to happen is no different than blaming the illegals for it. They all play a part in it, but in reality, the ones who are doing the crossing have the biggest share of the blame, which is why they always get the most hate. Without them, the companies wouldn't have anyone to hire illegally and the government wouldn't have anyone to look away from.

No one is blaming the illegals for their economic struggles. But it's foolish to think that they're not a burden on legal citizens.

It might sound harsh, but if they can't afford food to stay alive or medical expenses to stay healthy, well that's sad, but it's how life works. The U.S. can't afford to help every poor person on this planet wanting a better life. We just got out of a recession, where many citizens lost jobs and it was hard for them to afford to provide for their families. We can barely afford to provide for our own citizens without even having to worry about helping non-citizens get a better life. If you can't afford the opportunity for a better life, deal with what you can.

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Children of illegals who are born here are entitled to welfare benefits and medical care, the parents are not.
Only few places in the States, like in CA, over ride Federal law regarding benefits.

Even Permanent residents are not entitled to welfare benefits/medical care, until after a length of time.

Going to the hospital to be treated, ER cannot turn anyone away, but everyone gets billed, if no Insurance etc...if illegals do not pay the bills, well that is another thing, but it sure isn't given free.

Most illegals go to the free clinics, mostly because they are worried about being caught.

I am not defending them, I'm stating true facts.

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
We should just let anyone in and give them free health care, food stamps, and hugs. Oh, and a $100,000/year job for 20 hours a week of light labor and 4 months vacation time.

BillB1960

Reaction score
It might sound harsh, but if they can't afford food to stay alive or medical expenses to stay healthy, well that's sad, but it's how life works. The U.S. can't afford to help every poor person on this planet wanting a better life. We just got out of a recession, where many citizens lost jobs and it was hard for them to afford to provide for their families. We can barely afford to provide for our own citizens without even having to worry about helping non-citizens get a better life. If you can't afford the opportunity for a better life, deal with what you can.

Really? :hmm:

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
You asked such a stupid queston, I thought I'd better keep the answer simple so I didn't confuse you. :cool:

I'm not confused at all !

Nice to meet a real "Native" citizen......

BTW, your answer was stupid, too :D

and it's "question" not "queston" :dude:

BillB1960

Reaction score
Officially, yes. NBER is who decides when we're in a recession and when we're not.
The Recession Is OVER, Says Economic Panel

Of course, it's not going to seem like it, because we've still got a long way to go before things are back to the way they were.

Ah...so the recession ended almost 18 months ago but now some panel of academics have decided to 'officially' inform us. Pardon me if I fail to find that particularly compelling in light of the current state of the economy. :rolleyes:

Latest Threads