Time to Order the Serial Number Stamp Kits...Please Read!

pinefd

V.I.P. Member
Premium Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
On LPC's was the SN stamped after the black but before any clear, or midway through the clear spraying?
Bill, I couldn't tell you precisely how they did it back in the day, but I'd probably recommend at least laying down a couple of clear sealer coats over the color coat(s) before applying the stamp. And then add additional clear coats over that. Also, depending on the color ink you're using for the serial number, you may want to add some amber to at least one application of the clear, so as to give it a yellowed look (especially if you're using white ink).

Frank

L-7

Reaction score
Hello Frank! Are yuo still doing those stamps? If so is,can i Order some?
ill send you an email. Chris b from sweden.

pinefd

V.I.P. Member
Premium Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I already answered Chris via email, but in case anyone else is wondering, no, I no longer have any of these stamp kits available for sale. My supplier retired from the business a couple of years ago, and I wasn't able to find anyone else who was willing or able to do similar kits. However, I did find this guy, who does a stamp using what appears to be the same font that we recreated here many moons ago: https://www.8bombcustom.com/accessories

I hope that helps.

Frank