Time to Bust Out the Shorts

mgenet

Cheese Burger = Earth
Reaction score
Yeah, IN New England when it gets over 45 degrees we wash the cars in
the driveway in shorts and tee shirts.

redcoats1976

Reaction score
jeebus...when its 60 here its time to bust out the long pants and heavy t-shirts.but i think winters almost over,86 is predicted for sunday.

sonar1

Reaction score
Just got back from a walk, in shorts!
It was warmer outside than it was inside the house!

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Supposed to be 49F on Wednesday. Gotta dig out the tank tops, shorts, and crocs.

I don't think it's been above freezing since before Christmas. Cornhole tournaments galore.
So good to hear! Game needs a name change!

pnuggett

Reaction score
I actually look forward to days I need to wear jeans instead of shorts. Not those Lemmy things. Full length jeans and maybe even socks and a sweatshirt. Of course that gets old fast.

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I grew up in cut off jean shorts. When jeans get worn out, they get cut off for jean shorts. Cut off jean shorts are the only proper thing for lake (or farm pond) swimming.

Ya know we did a lot of lake/pond swimming all through Summer. I guess we didn't have them brain eating amoebas back then ... or maybe we did. :laugh2:

LocoTex

Reaction score
I grew up in cut off jean shorts. When jeans get worn out, they get cut off for jean shorts. Cut off jean shorts are the only proper thing for lake (or farm pond) swimming.

Ya know we did a lot of lake/pond swimming all through Summer. I guess we didn't have them brain eating amoebas back then ... or maybe we did. :laugh2:
Know what you mean. I swam in Thunderbird Lake in Norman many times. Or some people called it "Thundermud". The red clay soil really muddies it up.

Zungle

Reaction score
Fvk....

The last thing I want to see ...anywhere is dudes in daisy duke jean cutoffs or any shorts above the top tof the knee......period.

And that goes for dudes wearing yoga pants pr spandex of any kind......

Shit grosses me out

Latest Threads