Time for a mundane thread...

Olds442

Reaction score
we just got a months worth of rain in an hour. gutters and drainage held up relatively well, given all the god damned maple tree helicopters i have trying to clog it all up.

steel mesh gutter filters, everywhere. i have a special patio drain i installed a year or so ago, i use a wire mesh one in there that's simple to clean and replace.

god damned pure 100% brilliance i tell you. i feel like the army corp of engineers around this place with the water egress management.

Olds442

Reaction score
it's a 1 in a 100 years crop of copters this year. they're insane and i have three huge maples on the property.

i'll be pulling maples out of the flowerbeds all summer, good thing mulch makes them easy to pull.

the drain works like a charm though, that is a huge success story.

pnuggett

Reaction score
Gawd I hated cleaning gutters on my house back in northern IllAnnoys. That is a really shitty job that needed to be done at least several times per year. It was a one story ranch with mature trees.

I don't even have fucking gutters on my house now. Ribs on the smoker today.

DavGrape

Reaction score
I bet an emu or marabou stork would eat them like popcorn.

KTM

Reaction score
DavGrage, your current avatar reminded me of this: A couple of years ago I was going through my camping gear and discovered some OLD Sanka instant coffee packets. I had stashed these in my old cook kit that I haven't used since back around the mid 1980's. I still have the coffee packets someplace, I may have left them in the cook kit. Now I need to look for them again...

Sanka.JPG

Latest Threads