Time for a mundane thread...

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put gas in the car.
Avalon used 3 gallons less than the Corolla used to use for 4 days to/from work ~350 miles.
Could have gone 2 more days, but no need to push it.
I'm on 9-80, so I can just fill the Avalon at the beginning of each weekend and it's good to go.
Corolla could make it through the 4-day week, but the following week I'd have to fill up on Thursday, then the following Wednesday, then Wednesday, then Tuesday......

I was on my "Tuesday gas day" when the car got totaled, so I only lost 1/4 tank to the scrap heap.

Pop1655

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else look forward to seeing what DavGrape's avatar is going to be? :dunno:
I gave him the best one he's ever had. The one he should have kept. The one that really said this is DavGrape. Only made it a few days.

KTM

Reaction score
I gave him the best one he's ever had. The one he should have kept. The one that really said this is DavGrape. Only made it a few days.
Hopefully he'll bring it back into rotation.

pnuggett

Reaction score
Trimmed some Bougainville's this morning before it gets hot. More tomorrow morning.

Reactions: KTM

DavGrape

Reaction score
Children were mean when I was young; like if somebody had a gimp or was a sped, they would be made sport of.

My dumb hill-billy neighbors have a travel trailer in the driveway.
It's got air; the house doesn't.
You see them come out of it in the morning disheveled and in robes carrying a cup of coffee.

Olds442

Reaction score
got a patio shade from wallymart, too big, return boxed and dropped fedex.

ordered new revised size from wallymart.

sold freddy guitar, shipped it off to VA to the new owner. boxed like it was going to Japan and back, never trust the USPS.

supposed to storm in a few minutes, and we need it baaaaad.

Latest Threads