Time for a mundane thread...

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my One & Done J&J vax yesterday morning.... Nothing to it so far.... Ached a touch for a minute or so because it went right from the freaking fridge into my arm.... Probably a lot of the pain folks mention... A minute or two, that was gone....

I had to take allergy shots when a runt up through school... Needles do not bother me at all... I told her I'd do it because she was busy but nawt...

In short, no adverse symptoms from it so far.... Pretty much zero...

Got my official I done been vax'd card.... I find that cute.... I need to order a big shiny badge and maybe a shiny gold whistle to go with it seeing as how I'm all official with a card and shit... Hang my badge on a chain around my neck like I'm somebody....

CB91710

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my One & Done J&J vax yesterday morning.... Nothing to it so far.... Ached a touch for a minute or so because it went right from the freaking fridge into my arm.... Probably a lot of the pain folks mention... A minute or two, that was gone....

I had to take allergy shots when a runt up through school... Needles do not bother me at all... I told her I'd do it because she was busy but nawt...

In short, no adverse symptoms from it so far.... Pretty much zero...

Got my official I done been vax'd card.... I find that cute.... I need to order a big shiny badge and maybe a shiny gold whistle to go with it seeing as how I'm all official with a card and shit... Hang my badge on a chain around my neck like I'm somebody....
I'm still waiting for that 3rd arm to sprout... it's going to come in handy....

page_5.jpg

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Day three after the JJ One & Done Vax... No reactions... Cool...
2nd Madurna or whatever it is threw my son for a loop for a couple of days...
May have Klingon DNA or something....

efstop

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got an invitation in the mail to fill out the census online. Well, not really an invitaion as much as a politely worded threat to complete and submit it by May 9.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
No JJ side effects, huh?
Nope. Zero. Only pain was about a minute from it being colder'n a witch's ass right from fridge. That was not even near as bad as a five second cold ice cream skull pain by a long shot... Nuttin to it for us...

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
And I've always loved pickle okra... ;)

Latest Threads