Time for a mundane thread...

DavGrape

Reaction score
So I need a cork, a bottle cap, couple eyehooks, fishooks, leader clip, clear nail polish, and liquid glue?

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
I live in the country and take a country train to work in the city. Because of track work this week, the train has been replaced by a bus.

This is my trip to work this morning...

1617835932717.jpeg

cheers.

efstop

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't booted my bedroom "studio" PC in months. So there's a bunch of security updates and a major update to install. I'll have to use one of the other three computers, I guess.

efstop

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So far I've tuned and played 9 guitars through my new Fender Micro. A clip on tuner doesn't work worth a shit on a Steinberger. Good for me that I have pass through tuners.

Last edited:

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
In other news, there is an opening for a bus driver posted on the state web site.....
Poor bastard... it really wasn’t his fault...

The driver was not from this area and was relying on his navigation app to get to where he was supposed to be going. That particular road is clearly not made for busses and had a fairly rough unsealed section a mile or so before the bridge.

i can confirm the bridge had no height sign, warning or height barrier on the side we approached from, and the driver was cautious. It appears he estimated he‘d have a few inches to spare and was initially correct. He entered gingerly and after getting about halfway through unscathed he started to accelerate obviously thinking he was clear. Thereafter the impact was pretty much instantaneous.

I gave him my details in case he needed a witness who could confirm that he wasn’t being a jackass... Not really his fault that the clearance under the bridge was lower at one end, and there were no warning signs.

I felt for the guy. I know the area and worked out pretty quick he was totally dependent on his Navi app.

cheers.

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
Mirrors on the bus remind me of Tim the Enchanter....
I watched that for the first time in years last Friday night. Still a damn funny movie. And it has aged well. My younger children had never seen it and thought it was great.

cheers.

pnuggett

Reaction score
Feeder needs filling. Walmart confirmed my package of 15 bean soup mix is ready for curbside pickup. Glad I saved that ham hock from Easter.

pnuggett

Reaction score
Watching the Masters this afternoon while my wife visits a friend. Peace.

Latest Threads