Time for a mundane thread...

KTM

Reaction score
I've flipped three calendars this morning. I have a bunch of watches to move ahead, I got the one I'm wearing moved to the first, the rest will have to wait until I remember to advance them.

KTM

Reaction score
Picked up some new suet feeders as spares. I go through a couple each year. When the black bear show up after their winter nap they tend to destroy them. :mad:

Suet Feeders.jpg

Pop1655

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

pnuggett

Reaction score
Slab of spareribs in the fridge. gonna smoke em today. Thinking asian style but that's more involved. Probably do good ol BBQ style. Damn, I'm conflicted.

CB91710

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Added a gizmo to my mailbox so the Amazon listening device can tell my wife when to walk out to the street to get the mail.
Freaked her out a bit when I tested the system without telling her about it and Alexa said "You've got mail"
Also programmed it to change the message so between 9pm and 8am, it says "Someone is messing with the mailboxes".... We've had a lot of mail theft in our area, and a lot that have been hit have been the large apartment/condo/neighborhood boxes.
We're just close enough so the sensor is within range of our bridge.

Also added a temperature sensor upstairs to allow the thermostat to set our preferred temperature overnight, rather than just hoping it stays cool enough.
Not quite a dual-zone HVAC system... but with only 1100 square feet that would be overkill.
Just a way to make sure that it's actually 74 upstairs, rather than programming for 71 downstairs and hoping it stays below 76.

Wow... Two devices on two apps and two new routines... I'm beat.

Latest Threads