Time for a mundane thread...

DavGrape

Reaction score
Yah; neck relief, don't bother tweaking... the 7's will make you laugh and you'll end up taking them off.
They make 'Happiness Is A Warm Gun' easy as cake.

Watch it when you take the high E out of the package, if there's a fan on or a window open, it will blow away.
Hahaha!

Last edited:

efstop

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pulled all the cables and the side panel off my main PC. Removed a few years worth of dust from the inside. Processor fan and heat sink were kind of gnarly.

Last edited:

CB91710

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pulled all the cables and the side pane off my main PC. Removed a few years worth of dust from the inside. Processor fan and heat sink were kind of gnarly.
We joke about "running a cat through" the dryer duct every year or two.
First time we did it was after we'd been there for maybe 10 years... (likely the first time ever, so probably 30 years worth of crap in there).
Treated it like pulling cable through a conduit... ran a fish tape through, then pulled in a rope, then tied the rope to a big ball that I'd made with a sponge and towel.

When it came out, it looked like a furry cat.
Wife commented that next time, it would be easier to put a cat treat at one end and put one of the cats in the other end :rofl: :rofl:
Ever since then, we refer to "running a cat through"... even though now I'm using the big "bottle brush" on the cordless drill.

KTM

Reaction score
Pulled all the cables and the side panel off my main PC. Removed a few years worth of dust from the inside. Processor fan and heat sink were kind of gnarly.
I made up a bunch of these over 20 years ago and stuck them on the PCs at my workplace and at home. At home I move them from PC to PC as I have upgraded.

Dust_bunnies_inside.jpg

Latest Threads