Time for a mundane thread...

electric head

Just passing thru
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am having a new kitchen floor put in Friday and new carpeting on Monday. Its been a real hassle here the last few weeks getting ready for it.
I demoed a hot tub,a built in china cabinet and tore up the old kitchen floor.I took apart a queen size bed that had yeah count them 12 drawers built in underneath the actual bed.
Last night we moved it all over to my daughters house and in return she tries to unload a dresser that I had no intentions of taking.Blah blah blah blah
Tired Bored GIF - Tired Bored Sleepy - Discover & Share GIFs

Stay awake people!!!!

Now I need to put an exhaust system on my car I use to drive to work that I really hate spending any money on..But its kind of noisy..My wife refuses to drive in it..

Blah blah blah

BothSolidAlaskanmalamute-max-1mb.gif

:io:

Last edited:

Malikon

RIP Atomic Punk
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
brace yourself it's about to get ugly.

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Premium Member
Reaction score
We've had a long spell of hot dry weather here in northern Michigan. My grass looks like hell. The grass is brown and the weeds are growing like Audrey II in Little Shop of Horrors.

Watering is so expensive it's like pouring money on your lawn so you know what, it'll have to do without. Grass doesn't die anyway. One good soaking rain and it'll be GTG.

Roxy13

Reaction score
We've had a long spell of hot dry weather here in northern Michigan. My grass looks like hell. The grass is brown and the weeds are growing like Audrey II in Little Shop of Horrors.

Watering is so expensive it's like pouring money on your lawn so you know what, it'll have to do without. Grass doesn't die anyway. One good soaking rain and it'll be GTG.
NW Ohio is no different. I mowed the weeds about 10 days ago and now the grass looks worse.

Can't water it with a well. Dry weather like this means conserve water. Showers are more important than my ugly lawn.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
NW Ohio is no different. I mowed the weeds about 10 days ago and now the grass looks worse.

Can't water it with a well. Dry weather like this means conserve water. Showers are more important than my ugly lawn.

There are certain benefits to living right next to a big reservoir.

Roxy13

Reaction score
I also have this 400 lb solid wood armoire. A long time ago it was a perfect TV stand for the old tube type TVs. But modern flat screens don't fit unless you limit it to like a 40" TV. I'm debating demolishing it and keeping any wood I might have a use for later. It almost killed 2 young, strong men getting it in here a couple of decades ago. I think the only way it's coming out is in pieces.

electric head

Just passing thru
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats what I did with the hot tub.It was built in so I had no ides what I was working with.So I cut parts out just to see where the water and electrical wires were going and then went to town on it..
A big mess..

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
I've just collected a full jar of belly button fluff!

I'm not sure what to do with it now.

. . . Get a bigger jar ??

six-string

Reaction score

i like the line about having the impact on tone of your guitar sandwiched between 8 pounds of sweaty forearm and 200 pounds of beer belly!......Beer Belly Tonz! LOL

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score

That's crap! Try this: finish one cork with nitro, one with acrylic and one with poly. The nitro cork will DEFINITELY smell better!

prs97

Reaction score
I have way too much crab grass to rip out & reseed as part of my fall chore list.

My stupid fantasy football draft is coming up and I have no idea who to pick. I don't follow sports and am just the 10th guy in our league so the league can exist. Sure, I'm a fan of hanging out and drinking beer but the constant analysis makes my head hurt!

I'm not sure what to cook for dinner...

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've still got my sleep shorts on... they're black Nike sleep shorts....

I've another pair but not Nike....

Latest Threads