Time for a Green Xmas Season

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
Where everyone adds a million lights to their home that run all night for no reason and burn wood in their decorative fireplaces for that hot cocoa by the fire experience that you can’t get anywhere else.
Add driving to family’s houses in your gas hogs (or e-cars burning coal on the other end of the plug) and finding out that xmas presents don’t come on a magic sleigh; they come from smog-belching trucks driven by rednecks hopped up on speed because there just ain’t enough of them around to do the job this year.

Just think….

When the planet warms up enough, all the snow will be gone and the baby it’s cold outside chick can finally go home and not get date raped in some creepy dude’s apartment.

Anyway, happy holidays, you viruses.

sonar1

Reaction score
March tis the season to be jolly.
I get the green, back from IRS.
File the 1099 early!

More accurate birthday than the Saturnalia Festival anyway!

Chester Drawers

Reaction score
DDD0EDB4-258D-4965-B299-6761C817FCCF.jpeg

mdubya

Reaction score
When my wife and I moved to Texas, one of the reasons was the lack of family on either side already living here. None of the spare rooms has a bed in it..

Life is good.

Amen. I moved far enough away to do what I please.

Then I moved back to care for my mom. Mom is cool, but, oh my, all the family expectations and ensuing dramas that go with it.

shoot-me-now.jpg

05jrock

Reaction score
I plan to have a Christmas tree in each room of the house, Not those fake trees, Real trees. Theres enough around for the wildlife to find another home.
They'll all be covered in lights left to run night and day too

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
We should all be clear cutting forests for Xmas trees. I don’t care if it’s a fuckin Willow tree…. CHOP IT DOWN!!!
None of those sissy little tree saws either. Bust out the Stihls, and don’t skimp on the 2-stroke oil. I wanna SMELL IT!!!

E.T.

Reaction score
Another bloated agency sends you back your own money
Not me. I'm a Dirty Furrner, so my tax-free allowance got reduced to zero in the interest of paying for thousands of idiots and their unfortunate victims to be helicoptered out of state for Boronavirus treatment when we ran out of hospitals

Last edited:

rogue3

Reaction score
... and don’t skimp on the 2-stroke oil. I wanna SMELL IT!!!

I did go into the local big box last weekend for some oil for a 30 yr old reliable Tecumseh 3.2 horse lawnmower. 4-stroke.Pre winter, post season top-up and cylinder lubrication my goal.

'Sonny, can you show me where the lawnmower oil is?" whips out his phone and checks the stock..."it's over there, aisle 7"...go there,nope. Another sonny, i ask, "can you show me where the lawnmower oil is? whips out his phone " its in seasonal...other end of the store"...sure. Go there...nope.

Come back to automotive.My spidey sense is tingling. Scanning,scanning...got it! 1 bottle left, SAE 5 30 ...plain as day.

Poor sonnies have information overload, with their phone apps and can't seem to focus on real-day shelf stock. Forest for the trees kinda thing.They only got focus for phone screen.

Not entirely a waste...in going from one end of the store(cursing by this time) to the other end, i encounter my favorite all-glass beer steins! At half the price they were 6 years ago.Global warming strikes. Now made in Mexico instead of Turkey. NA. free trade at it's finest. Going back today to get 4 more for my daughters. Merry Christmas!

This one...fill with amber liquid! :cool2:

Libbey-Heidelberg-Beer-Mug.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Threads