TikTok and Twitter users are trying to cancel Metallic now.

dc007

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
If one of tik tok canceling mf's were to read this thread it would probably just charge them up even more. Don't get me wrong I despise that bullshit. But truth is the disdain people have for them is nourishment to them. Fuck em all. I try to not pay any attention

PeteK

Reaction score
I just pretend that album never happened.
They play a few songs off St Anger live and they sound pretty decent. But Lars doesn't switch to trash cans for the live show, he just plays real drums. It's definitely still their worst album, but I have actually seen some clips of live performances where it wasn't complete shit.

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
I think it's funny that people have jobs as "Influencers" and people actually listen to them. Where did all these influencers vast amount of knowledge come from? It just goes to show what a bunch of lemmings there are out there.

What happened to free thought and learning things on your own? The last thing I ever wanted to do or be thought of was a follower...

Zungle

Reaction score
I think it's funny that people have jobs as "Influencers" and people actually listen to them. Where did all these influencers vast amount of knowledge come from? It just goes to show what a bunch of lemmings there are out there.

What happened to free thought and learning things on your own? The last thing I ever wanted to do or be thought of was a follower...

Yep.....

Follow me !!

Follow me !!

Smash that button.....!!

I'm guilty to some degree....

I frequently follow my wife around hoping to smash her button.....

James R

Reaction score
How do you guys know what’s happening on Tik Tok? :laugh2:
I mean, I personally have no idea what goes on on that platform, never even heard of it (or the bouncing boobs videos that can apparently be found on it) before I read that article on a very acceptable and masculine source such as loudwire.
That's legit and manly, right?

Right?!?

Zungle

Reaction score
Hehe….
In that case, one SOD song could do the job of a entire SLAYER album!
Their lyrics were very much the same as a Tik Tok

Encourage anger to gain recognition

Scott Ian as much as says that was one of the goals.....piss people off.

electric head

Just passing thru
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
These people that identify as influencers and woke must be from mars.

The only place I ever see these Wahoo's are on TV.

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
If one of tik tok canceling mf's were to read this thread it would probably just charge them up even more. Don't get me wrong I despise that bullshit. But truth is the disdain people have for them is nourishment to them. Fuck em all. I try to not pay any attention
IRL it's actually a no-win situation. You ignore them they get up to mischief to get you to address their BS, you address them they scream about being marginalized. They're grifters, and they realize that there is money in what they do.

Last edited:

dc007

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
IRL it's actually a no-win situation. You ignore them they get up to mischief, you address them they scream about being marginalized. They're grifters, and they realize that there is money in what they do.
I don't disagree with you but ignoring them I think is better in the long haul.

PeteK

Reaction score
These people that identify as influencers and woke must be from mars.

The only place I ever see these Wahoo's are on TV.
Funny, just yesterday we were driving home from a vacation and stopped for a little fine dining at Denny's. They now have, and I'm not even kidding, a "social influenced menu" that is all items based on the opinions of a bunch of people I've never heard of who are apparently "social influencers" of enough importance that they get their own Denny's menu items. They had all their pictures and hashtags and TikTok names or whatever and a few words of theirs as to why this bacon avocado melt is the best. It felt bigger than a small step. It was a giant leap towards Idiocracy. :laugh2:

efstop

What the hell's wrong with you?
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't Tik or Twit, but I have an abandoned Instagram account.

Latest Threads