Thread of interesting/unusual tops!

fleahead

Reaction score
Joey Mulland (Badfinger) with a unusual topped LP that I had for him and several musicians for a charity concert the day after George Harrison passed. It was a cool fugly top but unfortunately the top seam was splitting but he liked how it played and sounded. He's with Denny Laine
AE - HOB02.jpg

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Keeping my head down and profile low. I moved out to the country seven years ago precisely to get "social distancing". It's working out fine for me. :)

How's life treating ya?
Only leave the house once a week at the moment to go shopping with 'er indoors.

Haircut is due on 7th July. By then, I'll be able to put it in a pony tail! My hair hasn't been this long since 1971!!!

Might be able to head off to my favourite Battle of Britain Museum in August after all to give my once-yearly talks on the Messerschmitt 110. They're hoping to be able to open again in the first week of July, if easements continue here. Might be able to do the talks if 'social distancing' is reduced from 2 to 1 metre.

Need to contact the pubs soon as non-essential places will be opening soon, but it might be hard for them to pay bands, when their first priority is to open again, get punters through the door, and start clawing back the losses they have suffered in the last 3 months.

I expect it's pretty much the same for the US also, eh, Thump?

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
Only leave the house once a week at the moment to go shopping with 'er indoors.

Haircut is due on 7th July. By then, I'll be able to put it in a pony tail! My hair hasn't been this long since 1971!!!

Might be able to head off to my favourite Battle of Britain Museum in August after all to give my once-yearly talks on the Messerschmitt 110. They're hoping to be able to open again in the first week of July, if easements continue here. Might be able to do the talks if 'social distancing' is reduced from 2 to 1 metre.

Need to contact the pubs soon as non-essential places will be opening soon, but it might be hard for them to pay bands, when their first priority is to open again, get punters through the door, and start clawing back the losses they have suffered in the last 3 months.

I expect it's pretty much the same for the US also, eh, Thump?
First, glad to hear you're growing your locks long again, you gotta wave that rocknroll hair.

We're reopening here too, but as usual I'm a bit of the skeptic, so I still mask up and practice distance; I have family with tough medical issues and don't have the right to endanger them.

I hope you're able to give your talk, and wish I could be there for it -- I know you know your shit and would enjoy hearing you expound.

PeteNJ75

Reaction score
This is my 2018 Brazilian R9 in dirty lemon. It was the craziest/most interesting top I had ever seen up to that point. I still haven’t seen anything quite like it since. It’s probably my favorite guitar overall. I put zebras in and it looks even better.

Latest Threads