thoughts on this tattoo?

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Most of them have three!:naughty:

6, actually :naughty:

Edit:

Can you imagine being drunk at a bar and some dude is like? "Hey man, wanna see my F-Holes?"

Shortly followed by, "WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME?!?!"

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
yeah just type it into google images nothing but girls backs come up lol but hes dead set on it...he said and i quote "f**k that, it symbolizes that a person can be and is an instrument" so he won me over with that argument but idk looks meh
Tell him to get some other music related tattoo... Musical notation or something. :laugh2:

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Even though it's no longer the most original idea, F-Hole tats look pretty great on the right female's back.

On a dude? I think it might... Not... Work... As well.

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It's just one of those tattoo ideas that's distinctly feminine... Sort of like a "tramp stamp", which I don't generally like unless the woman has a bunch of other tattoos.

But a tramp stamp on a guy? No thanks... And that's the type of association this idea has for me.

JMV

Reaction score
Any tattoo idea should be sat on for at least a year, IMO. If you still want it after then, go for it.

I think the f holes are good as an idea, not so much in practice.

MineGoesTo11

Reaction score
dudes have a-holes, but if you hang out with only one dude for too long, it may become an f-hole.

rockstar232007

Reaction score
Exactly! :thumb:

Part of the reason those tattoos look good on a female, is the way the female form looks from behind - I'm convinced it's also one of the reasons that the Les Paul and other similarly shaped guitars are "classics" - They are shaped similarly to a woman's curves. :)
It would only make sense...considering that the guitar, in general, was designed around the female figure.:thumb:

theWhiteKeys

Reaction score

based on his description (and a sketch) its going to look similar to that, in the fact of how it is just in the shape of an f-hole yet the inside will be a collage of things that are of meaning to him. shaded in that same way tho.

in the picture above i cant seem to make out what its supposed to be lol

BillB1960

Reaction score
F_ck it!

Tell him to man up and put one on each butt cheek, that way he can have an a-hole surrounded by f-holes.

I don't know what it means but it might get him laid in a bar...:naughty:

Latest Threads