This seems like overkill.

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
2Pac Shakur on Twitter: "Now it's all about Versace You copied my style Five  shots couldn't drop me I took it and smiled http://t.co/S7Mia7P2yz"

5 shots couldn't drop me, I took em and smiled.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Reaction score
The first 63 weren't too bad but that last one did him in
You never hear the one that gets you.

That must have been terrifying to hear 62 shots whizz by.....

mtgguitar

Reaction score
There's a great interview with Morgan Freeman I can't post here for board rule reasons, but if you look up..

View attachment 549104

it's pretty awesome.

Don is like, "But what about the people who say they're stuck and can't improve their lives" and Morgan just looks at him and goes, "Bullshit"

:laugh2:

nails it
what's the expression about, 'you miss 100% of the shots you never take' ? ... that's pretty much it.
He was also asked his opinion on ending racism, his answer: "Stop talking about it."

pnuggett

Reaction score
Seems like a disgraceful waste of bullets.

PeteK

Reaction score
You know the scenes in Mafia movies or The Sopranos or whatever where they whack a guy by shooting him what seems like an excessive amount of times? Even that is like 10 shots and it seems like way too much. 64 shots the guy must have looked like a pile of hamburger meat when they were done :eek2:

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
You know the scenes in Mafia movies or The Sopranos or whatever where they whack a guy by shooting him what seems like an excessive amount of times? Even that is like 10 shots and it seems like way too much. 64 shots the guy must have looked like a pile of hamburger meat when they were done :eek2:
If I was the cops I'd be checking to see if Tarantino was involved...

cheers.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Reaction score
Jesus, 64 times?

That’s fucked up, I blame it on Ben Franklin, who the fuck tattoos Ben on their chest?
It's all about the Benjamins.... so of course he had to get two.

rabidhamster

Reaction score
Two gunmen and the person was shot “as many as” 64 times which tells me the guys were using uzis and they emptied the guns. I’d be shocked if the victim really caught all 64 but I’m sure it was enough that who could tell otherwise.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Reaction score
Seems like a disgraceful waste of bullets.
Yes and no.
The taxpayers didn't pay for them.
They were probably random reloads and general crap ammo that you wouldn't want to shoot from SteveC's gun.
Even at $5 a round, that's $320 worth of ammo that saved the taxpayers a few hundred thousand in court and incarceration costs.
They'll spend $10k on the "investigation" and do just enough to be able to document "Yup, rival gang member killed him"

Latest Threads