This seems like overkill.

judson

Reaction score
ok let me get this straight....

across the street from the jail?......

no exterior security personnel or at minimum security cameras ?

how long does it take to unload 64 shots from 2 guys ?

no passerbys with cell phone vids?

the more i think of this....

maybe defund/ layoff the entire police force for the summer, let the gangs weed themselves out to the last gang standing, bring the cops back to work, round up the champion thugs of the year contest winners, charge them all and hand out death sentances.....that would slow things down for a few months maybe ...... :fingersx:

let me call the Chicago Mayor and offer that suggestion...brb...:io:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
"Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot - who last week claimed that 99 percent of criticism of her is based on her gender or race..."

What a piece of living shit.
Her city is dying. Hundreds of people shot, and has been that way for several years, no end in sight.

-And what does she do?

She plays the race card.

My, how important. What a wonderful thing to focus on.

Olds442

Reaction score
she's also constantly throwing the cops under the bus. thusly gets no respect from blue, and rightfully so.

i see this stuff everyday here, it's 100,000 gang members, emboldened by a lack of prosecution. they haven't had a case in 16 months and are just getting back to holding court.

and to be honest, this guy's music was really bad. chi-raq has standards.

JTM45

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jesus, 64 times?

That’s fucked up, I blame it on Ben Franklin, who the fuck tattoos Ben on their chest?

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
she's also constantly throwing the cops under the bus. thusly gets no respect from blue, and rightfully so.

i see this stuff everyday here, it's 100,000 gang members, emboldened by a lack of prosecution. they haven't had a case in 16 months and are just getting back to holding court.

and to be honest, this guy's music was really bad. chi-raq has standards.
Remember during the riots that one guy, an Alderman or something was saying to her that the violence was off the charts and they need help and she cursed him out and said there's no problem? It was a leaked conference call or something?

That woman is completely insane. I'm amazed she's still the Mayor but I guess Chicago has the Mayor it wants.

Its' insanity though. A lot of cities are. (I'll shut up before I scuff the curb)

Olds442

Reaction score
Remember during the riots that one guy, an Alderman or something was saying to her that the violence was off the charts and they need help and she cursed him out and said there's no problem? It was a leaked conference call or something?

That woman is completely insane. I'm amazed she's still the Mayor but I guess Chicago has the Mayor it wants.

Its' insanity though. A lot of cities are. (I'll shut up before I scuff the curb)
yeah, she didn't want help, called him racist.
now crime is down, her words.
she wants help now, also her words.

flippity floppy.

Olds442

Reaction score
Have the riots been penciled in on the calendar yet?
4th of july was a record, there were groups of around 300 just out walking around downtown.

thanks to Lori, only a couple cops were shot, and there's no indication that they were targeted. they just walked into bullets apparently.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Jesus, 64 times?

That’s fucked up, I blame it on Ben Franklin, who the fuck tattoos Ben on their chest?
Someone who worships 100 bills.

He should have used his 100 bills to get the hell out of there, go mountain climbing, run a jet ski on a lake..

You know, living.

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What if the shooter used shotguns with 00 buck and each pellet was counted as a separate gunshot and then the cops still found 57 casings. that would make the guy who got shot very lucky that they only shot him 64 times.

JTM45

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone who worships 100 bills.

He should have used his 100 bills to get the hell out of there, go mountain climbing, run a jet ski on a lake..

You know, living.
Indeed, I saw a video last night of a Chicago shooting and all of it could have been avoided it these muthafuckers did something other than join gangs or piss fuckers off.

I’ve never been more grateful to be out of the hood and off the streets, I was headed down a similar path when I was young

Chicago cops are some heroic fuckers dude, they have balls of steel

irocdave12

Reaction score
Seems like a lot of effort to stop his next “diss track” from dropping yo. Anyway I thought there was some sort of ammo shortage. These guys are squeezing them off over there like they are getting them for free.
When the homies stop by to welcome you home in Chicago….

Last edited:

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Indeed, I saw a video last night of a Chicago shooting and all of it could have been avoided it these muthafuckers did something other than join gangs or piss fuckers off.

I’ve never been more grateful to be out of the hood and off the streets, I was headed down a similar path when I was young

Chicago cops are some heroic fuckers dude, they have balls of steel
There's a great interview with Morgan Freeman I can't post here for board rule reasons, but if you look up..

1626120524081.png

it's pretty awesome.

Don is like, "But what about the people who say they're stuck and can't improve their lives" and Morgan just looks at him and goes, "Bullshit"

:laugh2:

nails it

what's the expression about, 'you miss 100% of the shots you never take' ? ... that's pretty much it.

pnuggett

Reaction score
Give Chicago some credit. They worked hard to make this happen. Of course they'll need a bigger sign.

CHICAGO (WLS) -- The Chicago City Council approved the renaming of Lake Shore Drive after a Black man considered by many to be the founder of Chicago.

Lake Shore Drive will now be named Jean Baptiste Point DuSable Lake Shore Drive to honor Chicago's first non-native settler.

But who will rewrite the song?

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
The "victim" was getting out of jail on a $50,000 bond...after violating the conditions of his last bond...for a FELONY gun crime. WTF? Seems to me, that if you're going to have gun control laws, that they should be enforced with harsh penalties and high bonds if there's even a possibility of a bond. Why didn't they keep this dude locked up after he violated his first bond? Chicago is a 3rd world shit hole.

Latest Threads