This little piggy screamed bloody murder.

Reaction score
I was standing beside my Jeep as an occupant jumped out of it on my side. Somehow they landed on my big toe and bent the nail back substantially. My word this was painful. I reckon that's what I get for wearing flip flops in November.

jlH5YoPl.jpg

*toe shown not actual size
You obviously don’t live in Arizona. Flip flops are worn in the wintertime to keep the top of your feet from getting sunburnt…

Martijn R.

Reaction score
I was just gonna read a thread or two before going to sleep, laying in bed already.

What was I thinking reading this thread...I'm gonna be dreaming of shredded toenails, pimpled asses and stitched up body parts now :run:

Who

Well respected man about town
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
How’s the toe?

Last edited:

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
I was standing beside my Jeep as an occupant jumped out of it on my side. Somehow they landed on my big toe and bent the nail back substantially. My word this was painful. I reckon that's what I get for wearing flip flops in November.

jlH5YoPl.jpg

*toe shown not actual size

... "an occupant ..!

You should be a cop!

Oh, wait!
:laugh2:

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
it looks normal it just doesn't grow anymore. I've cut it once in the past like... 5 years.

the other 9 toe nails grow normally, that one just doesn't. I figure it's because I've broken that toe a bunch of times.

... why that would make the nail stop growing I have no idea.

sonar1

Reaction score
it looks normal it just doesn't grow anymore. I've cut it once in the past like... 5 years.

the other 9 toe nails grow normally, that one just doesn't. I figure it's because I've broken that toe a bunch of times.

... why that would make the nail stop growing I have no idea.

All calcium sent to grow the nail is being diverted to bone and arthritis growth

Latest Threads