This is Slash's Les Paul(s)

LtDave32

Let Desert Star be your next guitar!
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
He sent me a PM, DEMANDING me to delete his account.

Nope. Not going to work that hard, nor give him what he wants. Just one-click and he's banned. Account and all ever posted will remain.

That's what a lot of them want; they want all history of what they've written erased. Lol. They didn't read the fine print when joining. We don't have to do that.

And with really anal, selfish little brats, that REALLY pisses them off.

Too F bad. have a good cry, then in the words of Eddie Murphy, " have a coke and a smile and shut the F up".

LtDave32

Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Dude went cryptic on @Howard2k then went full apeshit on me...:rofl:.... I could have went deeper.... I thought for a second he was in third person and cursing himself.... he went split...

Nope... he was just ticked at me.... :laugh2:

And there ain't a damn thing he can do about it.

Rotorhead

Reaction score
He sent me a PM, DEMANDING me to delete his account.

Nope. Not going to work that hard, nor give him what he wants. Just one-click and he's banned. Account and all ever posted will remain.

That's what a lot of them want; they want all history of what they've written erased. Lol. They didn't read the fine print when joining. We don't have to do that.

And with really anal, selfish little brats, that REALLY pisses them off.

Too F bad. have a good cry, then in the words of Eddie Murphy, " have a coke and a smile and shut the F up".

Heh, for years I was a mod/ admin on a Christian forum. If you truly want to see nasty drama behind the scenes, hop on one of those :)

Bless you for all you do.

LtDave32

Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Heh, for years I was a mod/ admin on a Christian forum. If you truly want to see nasty drama behind the scenes, hop on one of those :)

Bless you for all you do.

Man, that's funny. I'll just bet they do.

And thanks..

mudface

Shaw Bucker
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
It amazes me that this guy posted 42 times in 7 years and decides to post a Slash pic with a comment “no cheese here”.... And he revisits the thread to find a comment that didn’t sit well with his "awesome" post.... TRIGGERED!!.... and decides to punish all those who didn't recognize how "awesome" it was... I can only imagine what happens when he rips his best Slash imitation onstage and the audience is like "meh"....

Then someone yells out..... "hey emo-Slash where's your hat so i can throw a quarter in it??...."

Wow.. you're good, Mud. I thought he might be complaining about someone paying $18,000 for a Slash guitar.

You must have more experience with silly people who can't express themselves well! :)

I wonder why meetthephantom chose this old Slash thread to plant his flag of silliness.

mudface

Shaw Bucker
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, that was all very....interesting?

But, anyway, back on topic. Here's the latest I have been informed of if you just hafta have something "Slash"....

https://www.zzounds.com/item--GIBLP58SLS

I have decided to order at least three. I figure they will at least triple in value in the next five years.
Either that was in a shade of purple i can't see,... like very very very pale purple,... or you just got so much money you can't resist to make more on such a awesome Slash deal....?

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
Serves him right for not liking cheese. :p

upload_2018-10-10_17-36-28.png

All this Slash talk and not one Anaconda in the mix :(

b2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Threads