This is Slash's Les Paul(s)

Reaction score
Nice,.., 42 posts in 7 years,... and your recent is a necro bump.... and there ain’t no cheese on your cracker either.... :laugh2:[/QUOTE
Trash talked by many. Hated by some. Guess how many f*cks I give? It’s less than one.

Reaction score
Tick Tock Tick Tock.............oh wait this is about Les Pauls..shit I forgot. What was I thinking.

Reaction score
Dont forget to wank on those cheese holes. nothing like that angry mosquito tone

LtDave32

Let Desert Star be your next guitar!
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Why don’t you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself.............yes you

No, I don't think so. Since I call the shots around here, I think you should go outside and play hide and never be sought after, because nobody wants to see you anyway.

So you'll be doing the self-f*ucking, because no one wants to play with you.

You know what I think? I think you're the kind of guy who hid during hide and go seek when you were a kid, and you're still pissed that everyone else went in for dinner, leaving you in the bushes for hours.

Yeah, that's what I think. And what I think actually matters, unlike your sorry, already-forgotten ass.

Last edited:

LtDave32

Let Desert Star be your next guitar!
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Nice,.., 42 posts in 7 years,... and your recent is a necro bump.... and there ain’t no cheese on your cracker either.... :laugh2:

If there were cheese on his cracker, it would be so petrified, one could carve a statue to what he's worth here out of it.

Nah, too large a material for that.

Latest Threads