Thinline build - "The Freddy"

mux164

Reaction score
very nice on the sister build, looks really classy

sectorix

Reaction score
I dissappear for 2 months, And you do this ?! how dare you create art when I'm not around to praise it!

Barnaby

Reaction score
Thanks, guys! This one is sitting in a queue right now. I am able to get back to making slowly now that my landlady has come around, but literally have no time, as work has gone nuts. I also have three guitars to finish before I can start on this again.

Sigh...:cool:

mux164

Reaction score
well i guess when it quiets down you will be busy with all of your builds:thumb:

Spotcheck Billy

Reaction score
I am able to get back to making slowly now that my landlady has come around

I am very glad to hear that the planets are back in alignment and you can return to building. I am sure I am not alone in anticipation of you rejoining the herd, as it were!

Barnaby

Reaction score
I am very glad to hear that the planets are back in alignment and you can return to building. I am sure I am not alone in anticipation of you rejoining the herd, as it were!

Thanks!!!

There are many plans afoot. The problem is, with no time to build, my brain has been in overdrive and I probably now have three lifetimes' worth of ideas to try, dammit! :dude:

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Barnaby, you're an amazing guy. To get all this done with strictly non-power hand tools, and to the level of precision it is. Wow.

You have my respect.

In a foreign land, a long time ago, I watched a guy in an open marketplace make much of a pistol, using a vise, an anvil, a barbeque with blacksmith's charcoal, lots of files, and both his hands and feet. His work was excellent.

I am as equally impressed.

Latest Threads