Thinking of selling some Norlins

Ph03n1x

Reaction score
Does this mean you might not be around much longer? Or is your wife a guitar tech?

I sold my 77 LP a few years ago. At the time I thought I got a good amount for it but COVID prices seemed to get pretty crazy for a bit. I think it is starting to cool off a bit now though. I really didn't play my Norlin much. I ended up with 3 MIJ LPs out of it and each one is better playing and sounding. I have guitars in 3 different countries currently. I don't have massive numbers of them but I am planning on doing a serious evaluation of them once I finally settle down. I will probably sell a few and try to limit to 5 favourites.

Moving countries a few times has taught me that it's easier to own less stuff....

Tollie

Reaction score
The initial post was just a maybe/ thinking about it kinda deal.
Stop thinking about it and keep playing them. I have an idea of how to help your wife when you are dead.

Make a binder of your guitars. Each page will be a single guitar with a picture of the guitar. List the brand, year, model, serial number, and color. Write a description of the guitar and list it’s specs and it’s current estimated value.

Put labels on the cases so she knows which case goes to which guitar. I just bought thick paper labels and twine for this purpose. I plan on making a binder like that for my wife. She needs to know their value so she does not get taken advantage of when she sells them.

I am in my fifties and I don’t plan on dying soon, but I do ride a motorcycle so I suppose that I could die any time.

Latest Threads