Thinking about making a sign

Ghostman

Reaction score
I live in an area where people bring their pets in stores regardless of having a "support" animal vest on or not. It irritates me to no end. I love animals, and have no issues with them, but leave your fucking dogs and cats at home when you decide to go shopping.

True support animals are amazing and I applaud anyone who uses them. Especially those Veterans who use them for PTSD. But it's gotten out of control in recent years. I laughed my ass off when the woman tried to bring her "Emotional Support Peacock" through the airport and was shut down. I can't remember how that ended up but the woman had started an Instagram account about her Peacock and had quite a following before the incident.

Bytor1958

Reaction score
I live in an area where people bring their pets in stores regardless of having a "support" animal vest on or not. It irritates me to no end. I love animals, and have no issues with them, but leave your fucking dogs and cats at home when you decide to go shopping.

True support animals are amazing and I applaud anyone who uses them. Especially those Veterans who use them for PTSD. But it's gotten out of control in recent years. I laughed my ass off when the woman tried to bring her "Emotional Support Peacock" through the airport and was shut down. I can't remember how that ended up but the woman had started an Instagram account about her Peacock and had quite a following before the incident.
That happens everywhere. "hey lets take the dog to the hardware store today."

Dun Ringill

Shall not be infringed
Premium Member
Reaction score
That happens everywhere. "hey lets take the dog to the hardware store today."
This is one of the things I like about going to Cabelas. He gets treats at the knife counter and the gun counter and I get to look at stuff!

mudface

Non-Deadbeat/Non-Prominent
Premium Member
Reaction score
What emotion does your dog support?

Can he do it outside?

These are just a couple of questions that come to mind when i experience this.

RedSkwirrell

Reaction score
We talked about this recently. I had it happen again last night. Couple walks in with their two emotional support chihuahuas, complete with vests. Not trained, not well behaved at all. Grumpy owners.

Can I put this on my door???

"If you can't eat a meal without your emotional support chihuahua, we're too concerned about your stability to serve you"
Chihuahuas don't support anything.
How about, instead of a sign, you have an emotional support Rottweiler all of your own.
Let it roam free in your restaurant.
Get it nice 'n' hungry....

:D

MooCheng

Reaction score
animals in restaurants.......er' NO !
not unless its on the menu

Malikon

죽을래
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
see that's total bullshit. Animals shouldn't be allowed in the cabin with people. Period.

If you need to hold a dog to fly, than you don't get to fly. Stay home.

and at the end of the article: "This suit comes just a few months after a woman filed a lawsuit against another US airline, Alaska Airlines, after an emotional support pit bull allegedly bit her five-year-old daughter's face in Portland, Oregon. "

This is all just ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. Animals do not belong on the plane. Full Stop.