Thinking about making a sign

Pop1655

Premium Member
Reaction score
We talked about this recently. I had it happen again last night. Couple walks in with their two emotional support chihuahuas, complete with vests. Not trained, not well behaved at all. Grumpy owners.

Can I put this on my door???

"If you can't eat a meal without your emotional support chihuahua, we're too concerned about your stability to serve you"

Shred Astaire

Reaction score
No, not unless you want to be on your local news... LOL but you could ask to see the documentation and ONLY allow legitimate service animals in.

A lot of people buy the vests so that they can bring their pet everywhere with them.....they don't have documentation. I would imagine licensed support animals come with documentation.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I do not believe that there is any legal requirement to allow anything but legitimate, licensed SERVICE ANIMALS in a place of business. So, a sign stating that fact is OK and would be welcome by all the normal people who patronize your establsiment.

Emotional support animal people should be banned from public. Fucking assholes. Stay home and cry, pussy.

The SJW's will cry, too. But, fuck them.

MooCheng

Reaction score
stick a couple of chairs in the parking lot an tell 'em they can eat out there

and if they're not happy suggest a Korean restaurant they might like

Malikon

죽을래
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't eat in a place that had animals running around, so you'd lose my business.

That's kind of gross.

Dun Ringill

Shall not be infringed
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your establishment, your rules! I would hope you would make an exception for dutch shepard/belgian malnois crosses. They love catfish!!

Malikon

죽을래
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Seriously if you can't fly without your animal; stay the fuck home you pussy.