Thinking about listing these two guitars. The 2021 Custom and a 2021 50's standard...

rbraad68

Reaction score
Hey guys:

As some of you guys already know I am going through some medical issues causing me not to be able to work. SO I am thinning out the heard a little so i can pay the bills... I am thinking about listing this 2021 Custom I have. I have done a few mods to it and will prob sell it as it is. I do have most of the stock parts so that is an option as well... Here are a few pics of the guitar let me know what you guys think? I haven't decided on a price yet but I would deff say 600 ish ball park OBO of course!!!!
new custom 10.jpg
new custom 05.jpg
new custom 06.jpg
new custom 12.jpg
new custom 14.jpg

smk506

Reaction score
Sorry about your situation dude, that sucks. Hopefully you’ll be in the mend soon and this herd thinning helps out. We’ve all been there one way or another I’m sure.

As to the sale, conventional wisdom would say to pull your aftermarket parts and sell them separately or use them on a cheap husk to make a finished guitar worth a bit of scratch.

The odds of finding someone who wants your mods enough to pay for them are typically against you. That said, conventional wisdom is a bit out the window these days so who knows.

Good luck with your sale either way.

rbraad68

Reaction score
Yeah I just figured I would show it like it is now see if anyone likes it this way. I have all the stock gold parts so it could look stock in not time :) thx for the advise man!!

revtime

Reaction score
Dude ur killing me.
I just made a deal on a charvel or I would be looking at this. I like mods but most will like the gold on this type.
Good luck with the sale and keep on top of the medical situation.
You are top notch to deal with and hope things get better soon.

rbraad68

Reaction score
I also have a 50's gold top 2021 I may try and sell instead. Only need to sell one of them ATM. I think this one is going back on the wall. I will post pics of the gold top and a day or so...

rbraad68

Reaction score
Thx man! I don't think there is going to be anything speedy about the healing but i can always hope right?? :)

Latest Threads