Thinking about listing my 2020 Custom??

rbraad68

Reaction score
I figured I would run this by you guys first. I just don't play the guitar my standards seem to suite my need more.. This is a 2020 custom in ebony, I have done alot of mods to the guitar. I went with the Keystone Locking Grovers for the tuners. I put the tone pro bridge system with the " nashville style bridge" and a gold switch craft toggle and gold metal tip. I did the harness upgrade and the stock PB 2 and 3 pups. The guitar is bassicly brand new plays great sounds good too... I have all the orig parts except for the tuners... I was thinking around 600 the way the guitar is now. What do you guys think? They seem to be going for that on reverb...
custom 033.jpg

Attachments

rbraad68

Reaction score

this is the harness i upgraded too.... I also put the switch craft toggle onto the stock harness so it would pug right into the stock harness...

truckermde

Reaction score
Looks sharp!!

What were they thinking when they put those white covers on the back?

GLWS, if you go that way...

:cheers2:

LuthierVandross

Reaction score
Dammit man!! Why’d you have to tell me!?
I seriously can’t afford another one, but that’s what I’ve been eyeballin lately....

rbraad68

Reaction score
Looks sharp!!

What were they thinking when they put those white covers on the back?

GLWS, if you go that way...

:cheers2:
those are perloid covers i have the perloid pick plate somewhere around here....

rbraad68

Reaction score
getting late man i have to be up at 3am. i'll check back with you in the morning. message me on messenger or here...

Latest Threads