thinking about joining a gym...

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
in less than 3 weeks i get my permit back and have been toying with the idea of joining a gym. i have my elliptical that i use for my cardio here at the house, as well as a total gym (chuck norris ftw!) ... however i think it would be nice to take advantage of the fact that i will be able to get out of the house again. the total gym provides a great upper body workout but not so much for lower body. ive lost over 60 lbs and feel its time to beef up a little bit and put on lean muscle. i know i can do most of this with my total gym but i feel like id benefit from all the equipment a gym has to offer as well.

my goal... get a physique like Bruce Lee had.

BruceLee.jpg

Bruce_Lee_01.jpg

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Read your contract well . My stepdaughter just moved out of country & she has a gym membership on my CC . I was looking at the CC account & noticed the usual charge is 20.00 but on june 1 they charged a additional 40.00 . I called to see they said that was in contract a yearly lock in fee . Im like why wasn't 40.00 prorated in the monthly cost. They had no answer & when I explained that my daughter has moved & I wanted to cancel the account they tell me it is a 60.00 fee to cancel WTF

Alligatorbling

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Read your contract well . My stepdaughter just moved out of country & she has a gym membership on my CC . I was looking at the CC account & noticed the usual charge is 20.00 but on june 1 they charged a additional 40.00 . I called to see they said that was in contract a yearly lock in fee . Im like why wasn't 40.00 prorated in the monthly cost. They had no answer & when I explained that my daughter has moved & I wanted to cancel the account they tell me it is a 60.00 fee to cancel WTF

no kidding?! that sucks man! yeah the fine print is always important. i think i might do some shopping around. i think a few of them around here offer a week free to try it out, maybe ill try them all and end up with a month or two free or workouts :laugh2:

Latest Threads