Things are going well. Really well.

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I am healthier than i have ever been in my 28 years, both physically as well as psychologically. Good things are happening, ive met good friends, Ive managed to get into great shape, i have a roof over my head and food in my cupboards. I get my drivers licenses back in just a little over a month, having not had it for almost 3 years.

I am in contact with a God of my understanding and pray every day on my knees before I start my day. I am optimistic, i am thankful, i am....... vulnerable.

I know for a fact that I am more vulnerable at this point than i probably ever will be for the fact that I am "brand new" so to say. I want to continue the higher path i have chosen to work at ascending, and grow stronger with every step; however, i know that there will be obstacles, let downs, and trials & tribulations to face.

You may be wondering what my point is, where i am going with this. I guess the point is, is that for the first time in my entire life I have found peace with God. I do not mean this post to be religious in nature, to promote any belief system, or way of life for that matter. Im just happy, and I wanted to share it. I also want to ask for you all to keep me in your prayers, because i now believe that prayer works. If your not a prayer person, i appreciate good vibes as well lol

also, id like to say thanks. for every single one of you that has ever given me a kind word or bit of encouragement, via either pm, email, on in a thread, thank you.

Im doing well, but fully aware that this is only the beginning. I look forward to the blessings to come, but prepare myself for the hardships as well.

For those of you still suffering, hang on tight because in your darkest hour you just may find the strength to pull yourself up out of the pits of despair which you have become lost in, and ask for help. I pray that you do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOMNGjYuV_Q]YouTube - Ugly Kid Joe - Would You Like To Be There[/ame]

kernelofwisdom

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Good stuff. Get that license and we will do a SE MLP jam and you better be there!

Mattyboy

Reaction score
Good stuff man. :applause:

As Casey Kasem said: "Keep your head above the clouds and keep reaching for the stars!"

Blues4U

Reaction score
I am glad you are on your way to finding true hapiness--In fact, hapiness is just a state of mind and is what you make of it--seems like you may have figured that our:)

As for feeling the need to apologize for speaking of religion, I see no need for any man to apologize for taking the path to enlightenment and happiness, whatever that path may be--You seem to be working things out in your own way--You seem to have given up on the pitty party you had been throwing for yourself for the 2.5 years I have been here-

Congratulations for realizing that YOU control far more of your own destiny that you previously acknowledged-

I know in the past I have given you a rash of crap at times when you would come on here cryin' the blues--But it just bothered me because it hit close to home--You are where my little brother was a few years ago and I would have these conversations with him all the time-

My little Bro got his act together--He found God as well-He is even considering becoming a minster-When he first told me this, I laughed-I don't laugh now-He's be a great person for a job such as this--

Keep on keepin' on--And don't be a dumb ass! Your not dumb--That I am sure of, just don't fall in that rut of being underwhelming--

Good luck on your journey:)

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
Reaction score
Keep up the good work brother!

It's good to see you living healthy!

peter679

Reaction score
Bling,
In a day where more people are trying to fight against or deny or scream false, you have shown how the power of prayer has benefited you and helped you get your life back! Good for you bro! What ever it takes for you to feel Whole again, to be New or re-done or whatever term fits is awesome, and you should use that tool the best you can.

I hope that with getting the license back, get the LIFE back and realizing that life is one day at a time, one struggle at a time, and that faith is not a bad thing you have the tools it needs. You have a crap load of people here that you know got your back.. Good luck, and keep fighting that good fight man!

-Pete

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
This is great news. We're happy for you.

Erin and Jeff :thumb:

StrangerNY

Reaction score
Good for you, man.

At the risk of sounding like a downer, I'll just add that in the midst of your happiness, be wary. What you're building is fragile and must be protected.

Good luck, Bling.

- D

Jason

Reaction score
There are ups and downs ahead, I'm sure you know. Next time you have a down, I hope you'll not give up again. Keep the positivity and channel your newfound energy into your art.

Howard2k

Premium Member
Reaction score
Awesome stuff, keep it up and be vigilant.

Belzeebub

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Great vibes all the way man!

Now let me ruin it!

joke! joke! joke!

stinger

Reaction score
I'm glad things have been going well for you Bling. I hope you have continued positive things go your way.

Nicky

On The Road Less Traveled
Reaction score
Remember, you will be met with more challenges. Be strong and don't EVER give up.