They're after Dave Chappelle again.

TheX

I am Varna Sankar
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
First thing I thought when I heard they were after him was, must have been funny or true, or a combination of both.

Yessiree bob

Ed B

Reaction score
I watched The Closer last night. It's great! I've been a huge fan of Chappelle for a long time. Every type of person could find a reason to be upset at his comedy. Most don't. Life will go on. I hope he cripples the cancel culture.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
Guys with built-in followings will always have the strength to stand against this stuff.
It’s the little people who have to worry about it, until we put that way of thinking in the dirt.
People love to be offended, and the squeaky wheels still get the grease.
I wish we could go back to that just meaning actual wheels. Maybe we could save bearings and society at the same time.

nauc

Reaction score
DAVE !!!!

sup bitches !

latest

rfrizz

Tenured Luser
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
First thing I thought when I heard they were after him was, must have been funny or true, or a combination of both.

Same here. I think I'll try Netflix for a month. I'd say ~$14 is worth seeing the show only.

Because of all the PC/SJW whining, Netflix will gain a customer for at least a month. I wonder if there are others who will do the same thing.

Olds442

Reaction score
I’m pretty stoked. Her character was getting a little cheesy here and there, but she was still a pretty great character.
Im glad she’s back.
i hope it winds up that way too. that entire rangers of the new republic was supposed to be hers, which is on hold. maybe. she was a good strong female character.

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score

pnuggett

Reaction score

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
Measured impact on my life: zero

Latest Threads