They Got It Wrong...

judson

Reaction score
if this was a one off dealer ordered i would guess someone did it as a joke....

but if you were the gibson custom shop would you even agree to create and let this leave your shop?....

maybe they are all laughing their ass off reading the internet forums how fugly this is....cheap thrills :dunno:

egrassel

Reaction score
I went through all 6 pages of this, and everyone ridiculed how it looked - but what if it played like a mutha, and sounded incredible? Isnt that the actual point? I guess I am getting lost a little on whats important about a guitar. Sure its NICE if it looks good too, but it shouldnt be the first, or even second requirement. Just my 2 cents.

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
Reaction score
I went through all 6 pages of this, and everyone ridiculed how it looked - but what if it played like a mutha, and sounded incredible? Isnt that the actual point? I guess I am getting lost a little on whats important about a guitar. Sure its NICE if it looks good too, but it shouldnt be the first, or even second requirement. Just my 2 cents.
Yes, but it’s....

9 GRAND.

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
What if this car got 50 mpg and drove like a dream? Would you spend 9k on it and make it your daily driver? I sure as hell wouldn't. YMMV

ugly car.jpg

Last edited:

jamman

Premium Member
Reaction score
Read on the other site that this guitar is supposed to be inspired by Snatch, the 1955 Goldtop (right).

"Snatch" ??? Not any Snatch I know(or have known) , looks like that .... your mind can figure out the rest

:lol:
Sorry, it was waiting for that , If someone else posted it .. I didn't read all the posts . To many pages for that .....

PierM

Premium Member
Reaction score
I see this like the last Trojan Horse from HJ, trying to win the war against Gibson and its customers, before to quit... It's like a huge FU everybody! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I take it as a milestone for everything a Custom Shop guitar shouldn't be. From now on, they can only do better.

Last edited: