These legit? kijiji find...

dwagar

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
the cali girl case with the GT sure looks it, I'm a bit wary of the cavity shot. Doesn't look right to me, but I don't know much about them. Not much for pics, but I guess if you're in that league, you'd want a hands on anyway. Maybe get Mapleflame or someone that knows to look at it.

Unless of course the guy happens to be working in England, and the guitar is in a warehouse in New York, and he'll ship it to you just as soon as you send him the money, you know the deal.

LoKi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
the cali girl case with the GT sure looks it, I'm a bit wary of the cavity shot. Doesn't look right to me, but I don't know much about them. Not much for pics, but I guess if you're in that league, you'd want a hands on anyway. Maybe get Mapleflame or someone that knows to look at it.

Unless of course the guy happens to be working in England, and the guitar is in a warehouse in New York, and he'll ship it to you just as soon as you send him the money, you know the deal.
I haven't contacted him yet, and really can't afford to, but I'd like to explore my options.

I was hoping some of the ebay hounds around here could tell me if it's pic fraud. I'm mostly interested in the GT, but that is a beautiful custom. :thumb:

Mike60

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I've not seen these pics before.the guitars look like the real deal IMO.Whether or not they are actually in the possession of the seller is another question.
Would be worthwhile to check them out in person.

Latest Threads