There's almost no bigger NOPE than this. She's high.

filtersweep

Reaction score
I have often flown Emirates.

I imagine their flight attendants come from god-knows-where, and working there is a dream job that pays great relative to wages ‘back home.’

None are Emirati citizens. Half their pilots sound like they are from Dallas. The other half Manchester.

Brek

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I imagine their flight attendants come from god-knows-where, and working there is a dream job that pays great relative to wages ‘back home.’

None are Emirati citizens. Half their pilots sound like they are from Dallas. The other half Manchester.
Good fuckin' morning twats, this your captain, Liam Gallagher, and no, don't mention me fucking brother, its bad enough me twatting co pilot looks like 'im. We'll be flying at 30,000ft,
which is not as high as I'll be. av it!

shark

Reaction score

there have been only a few who have stepped to the top, on the short list are Tom Cruise and the crown prince of Dubai, Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

rogue3

Reaction score

The tax advantage for the company, the pilots and attendants are probably impressive.

scrumm21

Reaction score
I watched this one several years ago.... these dudes are pretty Badd Ass !!

Latest Threads