There has been some talk lately

mudfinger

Thanks for the memories.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You guys know me, I don't kiss anybody's ass, except for my girl's, but that's not really what you meant, is it? :laugh2:

Mob is good peeps. He earned my respect long before he was a moderator.

Neo is good peeps. I'm sure he earned his ban, and will come back swingin' when it's over.

There's been a few times when I got real close to feeling the hammer, but the mods did right by me, and I don't forget that sorta even-handed treatment.

That's why I'm here, and not someplace else. MLP rules. :dude:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
That's the most Ive ever seen a forum mod here and any forum for that matter, divulge about themselves. Say whatever you want. Just seems like a bad idea to let us all know what makes you tick.

We may know what makes him tick,,,,,but we don't know what makes him TOCK. Deconstructing mods is pointless. How is the mod's wife feeling? That is the question. Happy wife=happy mod.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH5gfO5UFEE]Keith Richards Happy live - YouTube[/ame]

mudfinger

Thanks for the memories.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
How are you going to make an 'example' of avoidance for other members if we don't know the exact reason/s that a member has been banned? OK the rules, I get it. Nevertheless your post makes me feel like a pupil in an elementary school. 'If you deserve a ban, you get one'. For what? Why was Neo banned? Am I going to be the next Neo? Why was Nicola Rivera banned? Do other members have a right to know? Just asking

Remember back in grade school when you said something inappropriate but funny enough to make the teacher laugh? You slid by.

When you watched someone else say something inappropriate that wasn't amusing? Off to the principal's office they went.

Trying to hold the volunteer, unpaid moderators of MLP to a higher standard than that is...well, inappropriate. :shock::laugh2:

Gin&Pentatonic

Reaction score
We may know what makes him tick,,,,,but we don't know what makes him TOCK. Deconstructing mods is pointless.

Thats not at all what I'm trying to do. I'm just saying it probably isn't a good idea to put things out there that could be used against you later on if someone disagrees with a ban.

I could be way off. He can put whatever he wants out there. I've just never seen a mod here or anywhere put that much out there.

mudfinger

Thanks for the memories.
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thats not at all what I'm trying to do. I'm just saying it probably isn't a good idea to put things out there that could be used against you later on if someone disagrees with a ban.

I could be way off. He can put whatever he wants out there. I've just never seen a mod here or anywhere put that much out there.

You should look up Mod's post history to get a better sense of who the man is. Mostly, not afraid of a damn thing! :laugh2:

delawaregold

_______Artie_______
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Here is a tour around MyLesPaul!

100.jpg

Here is the MyLesPaul Office tower at 1 MyLesPaul Plaza.

Office_Furniture.jpg

These are the Moderators Cubicles.
This is where BB, Led Zep Fan, Mobprop, and I work.

Dr.+Harr+Office+Interior-1.jpg

This is a picture of the Moderators Lounge.
It's a comfortable place on the first floor to relax,
and settle down after a long shift of Spam killing.

Executive-Offices.jpg

Here is the reception area, where Alex's Administrative Assistant works.

6a00e55224287c883301157064de84970c-400wi

This used to be Bob's old office.
We just use it for storage these days.

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
Why was Neo banned? Am I going to be the next Neo? Why was Nicola Rivera banned? Do other members have a right to know? Just asking

Anyone paying attention around here knows exactly why those two bans happened.

And for bans that are less obvious other members do not have a right to know - the reasons are between the mod(s) and the member who was banned.

Drudeboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I haven't read through all this thread but mlp is an animal that is uncontrollable..it is 1% worth and 99% shite...it is impossible to moderate this. The mods scratch a surface and basically just fly swat, sometimes they hit the wrong flies, 'cause it's just tooooo big.
Some may notice I only pop up here when the moon is a certain colour. It's pointless really...too many idiots and wannabe sheriffs....
Just one glance at the tags on this thread and I know I'm well rid.....

Joeydego

your mom is a nice lady
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I haven't read through all this thread but mlp is an animal that is uncontrollable..it is 1% worth and 99% shite.

I feel your ratio is off, unless specifically talking about the backstage. The rest of the board is pretty helpful and usually on the up and up

Deus Vult

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't read through all this thread but mlp is an animal that is uncontrollable..it is 1% worth and 99% shite...it is impossible to moderate this. The mods scratch a surface and basically just fly swat, sometimes they hit the wrong flies, 'cause it's just tooooo big.
Some may notice I only pop up here when the moon is a certain colour. It's pointless really...too many idiots and wannabe sheriffs....
Just one glance at the tags on this thread and I know I'm well rid.....

dont worry, no one misses you. see ya ! :wave:

ps: take teame1 with you

Drudeboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
dont worry, no one misses you. see ya ! :wave:

ps: take teame1 with you

:laugh2::dude:

**** off, keep teame1 and don't let him go anywhere near me and my compatriots! I'd rather leave all the wankers at mlp!

delawaregold

_______Artie_______
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MQRCCNncGA]Slade Come On Feel The Noise - YouTube[/ame]

MeKevin

Reaction score
I haven't read through all this thread ..

Naw man, you gotta check out page 6. It's where all the good looking GIFS are at. That and out of my 5 attempts at jokes, at least one of them is amusing. I put a lot of work into, you should check it out. Stick around, have a good time.

Here, I'll link you to page 6. All you gotta do is click on it. Who doesn't like seeing hotties everyday? I do. WooHoo.

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/backstage/212227-there-has-been-some-talk-lately-6.html

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Here is a tour around MyLesPaul!

100.jpg

Here is the MyLesPaul Office tower at 1 MyLesPaul Plaza.

Office_Furniture.jpg

These are the Moderators Cubicles.
This is where BB, Led Zep Fan, Mobprop, and I work.

Dr.+Harr+Office+Interior-1.jpg

This is a picture of the Moderators Lounge.
It's a comfortable place on the first floor to relax,
and settle down after a long shift of Spam killing.

Executive-Offices.jpg

Here is the reception area, where Alex's Administrative Assistant works.

6a00e55224287c883301157064de84970c-400wi

This used to be Bob's old office.
We just use it for storage these days.

So that's where all the Premium Memberships and Vendor Money goes too :hmm:

Thundergod

Reaction score
I got banned once, I think it was B Squared who delivered the blow... hell of a right hook, he's a cool guy, I deserved the ban. Have received a couple of warnings too, so I know the mods in here aren't as trigger happy as in other boards.

Have behaved since, don't have intentions of trying the other mods's weapons :laugh2:

JMV

Reaction score
I've only received one warning in my time here.

...because I mentioned Ron Paul. :laugh2:

Latest Threads