the worst set list/show in history?

redking

Reaction score
I don't find that to be a distasteful list, but I would put similar types of songs together for continuity.

JTM45

Reaction score
I’d think that having to sit through a metallica or G&R set or two would qualify for a horrible set list too :lol:

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Nickelback Greatest Hits Full Album 2021  Nickelback Best Songs  Nickelback Full Album 2021 - YouTube
I probably would have enjoyed that show.*

*I was kind of checked out during Nickelback's reign. I barely listened to FM radio '91-'98. I barely know who they are. I have never paid for their music, but I do like a couple of their tunes. "Rockstar" might be the best song to ski by that I have ever heard (great rhythm to groove to on skis).

meatball

Reaction score
Being in a cover band all mylife , I can tell you that there Have been songs that I hated and I could list them , but I will say this ,,,at 65 years Old I am still standing up on two feet on a stage and playing,, Love em or Hate em ,, I am still playing ,, THATS all that matters these days,,THAT and from a previous thread ,, Rosie ODonnell …..WOULD @!

TheWelder

Reaction score
The setlists posted in the OP look like fairly standard suburban bar cover band sets. Not really my thing, but if played well they will keep the drinks flowing and people dancing.

This one seems downright scary awful

Kiss End of the Road tour Nassau Coliseum Setlist: KISS
This set list and the footnotes are enough to give a grown man nightmares.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
I go from srv to Hendrix to Childers to Benjamin tod to Haggard to the outlaws to Haggard back to srv to skynyrd to whatever. I even tell the audience that if they don't like what I am playing just wait it will change.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Betcha that bar is packed, selling drinks and food, and people are having a great time.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any setlist with Sweet Corn Alibaba, Spokane, Gimme Free Chips, Shiny Stove....

Played em....a gillion times while they were still spinning on radio.... Hated playing but part of the job, mang....

Latest Threads