The Walking Dead Season 6 Thread (May Contain Spoilers)

Malikon

RIP Atomic Punk
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
idk,..there were some crunchy noises there at the end.

doubt anyone can survive 5-6 hits to the skull with a bat.

Ed B

Reaction score
Well, it had to be either Carl or Rick. Right? Hate to see either one go. After being hit that many times, and from the sound, whomever it was had certainly been turned to mush. That is unless the a**hole did decide to hit them all once.
I think they're safe. Negan mentioned that if anyone makes a peep they'll feed Carl's good eye to his dad.

Comanche

Reaction score
Well, I'm replacing jump the shark with Swung the bat.
Nah, they really swung the bat with that one.

JMV

Reaction score
**** you, TWD.

That's all I have to say about that.

strat1701

El Diablo Cazador De Hombres
Reaction score
But then again, how many times can Glen climb under a dumpster?

The fact that Andrea is still around in the comics pretty much renders any major story line points from there, irrelevant in my opinion.

Well, it had to be either Carl or Rick. Right? Hate to see either one go. After being hit that many times, and from the sound, whomever it was had certainly been turned to mush. That is unless the a**hole did decide to hit them all once.
with my point above, in the comics Rick and Negan fight and Negan gets his throat cut by Rick but doesn't die. Carl is there after that too, so IF they are holding true to that then both survived thie initial incident. But again, they are not adhering to them as closely now it seems so who the hell knows.

The writers have ONE EPISODE to keep the masses engaged. Regardless of 'who' it ultimately is, even if it isn't Darryl he can die from GSW or in a fit of rage whoever is killed (if not him by the bat) and gets killed that way. Either way Darryl's off the show. Perhaps the writers already know who they killed and are just gauging the best way to 'spin' it. Another touting of 'next season sets up to be the best TWD yet...' kinda gettin old....

rcole_sooner

Reaction score
"Well that show really crawled under the dumpster."

:hmm:

That might be even better than "swung the bat".

Deus Vult

Reaction score
Did they explain who Dwight shot at the end of last weeks episode? Did I miss it?

Malikon

RIP Atomic Punk
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
here's a good review...

The Walking Dead Quitter

I like how it basically calls this season a 16 hour handjob with no payoff.

accuses the show of trolling their fans for 3 seasons now.

(hard to argue that, .. actually)

Ed B

Reaction score
here's a good review...

The Walking Dead Quitter

The saying goes, "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me".

Looks like we only have ourselves to blame, right? :laugh2:

I still love the show. It's amazing that it can still evoke this type of reaction out of it's fans. An even bigger feat, it keeps haters watching. That is genius!

strat1701

El Diablo Cazador De Hombres
Reaction score
here's a good review...

The Walking Dead Quitter

at this juncture, if they use this main cast member 'death' as a cheap cop out way to write off Darryl I will be even more pissed off at the show. They want shock value, deviating from the comic by NOT killing Glenn is fine, but make up for it (for the comic die hards) by delivering a more shocking main character death.

So i suppose all the main cast members who were 'sick to their stomachs' at reading this episodes script are just as well as we are in limbo land?

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I just watched the " Talking Dead ",forgot that it DVR'd....the one guy said that they will " justify " the why/who Negan brains....Im not sure what that means.....any theories??

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
I think Fear The Walking Dead is doing a pretty good job of explaining that military order broke down pretty quick.

In Season 3 of TWD it was pretty much on its last legs - remember when The Governor killed the soldiers in the chopper?

Other zombie movies addressed this too. In 28 Days Later military order took barely a couple of months to break down.

However I agree that coming across the remnants of the military or some scientists working on a cure would add to the story immensely.
I find that hard to believe. Maybe the NG but to not run across any SF putting something together, but we run across every tool that ever lived surviving and creating their own fiefdom?
And don't get me started on FTWD, which had some of the worst writing and budget ever. :D

Sct13

Premium Member
Reaction score
idk,..there were some crunchy noises there at the end.

doubt anyone can survive 5-6 hits to the skull with a bat.
They can....I seen similar survive....

but "Survive" is different from ever walking or talking again....they would never be who they were again....

and thats with expiediant ER care and intensive aftercare and lots of rehab...not available in TWD world...

Sct13

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just watched the " Talking Dead ",forgot that it DVR'd....the one guy said that they will " justify " the why/who Negan brains....Im not sure what that means.....any theories??
Yea I said that earlier....

No they need to "write something"

so there will be a side story we knew nothing about.....which is cheating I think....

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yea I said that earlier....

No they need to "write something"

so there will be a side story we knew nothing about.....which is cheating I think....
I thought someone else brought that up,but,at the time I was clueless....:laugh2:

Oh man,a side story....to justify one of the gang getting the bat. This ought to be good....or,maybe bad. Depends on how well they write it.

And that is cheating:laugh2:

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I find that hard to believe. Maybe the NG but to not run across any SF putting something together, but we run across every tool that ever lived surviving and creating their own fiefdom?
And don't get me started on FTWD, which had some of the worst writing and budget ever. :D
I can guarantee you,brother....somewhere there is an outfit,switched on and kickin' ass....just not on our show:cool: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
For sure, but the writers can't seem to find them. :D Would have been cool to at least once see evidence that a unit had at least recently passed through an area. I thought the cops keeping it (somewhat) together was cool and that there should be more groups based on ones that had some form of established command structure.

Latest Threads